Mrs Elise Kosman > ADVANT Altana > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Altana Offices
45 RUE DE TOCQUEVILLE
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mrs Elise Kosman
Elise holds a Master II in European and International Business Law (Université Paris Dauphine) and a Master I in Business Law (Université Paris Dauphine).
Prior to joining ADVANT Altana, Elise Kosman worked in the Real Estate Law teams of Simon Associés (2016-2020) and Carakters (2013-2016), after a first collaboration at Delvolvé Suay Poniatowski (2011-2013).
The cases that she had to deal with since the beginning confirmed her appetite for the most technical subjects (asbestos, for example) and her taste for commercial leases, particularly on their most economic aspects. She manages files independently and in collaboration with clients, especially real estate developers who appreciate her listening and her rigor.
She performed several secondments to clients, which allowed her to have a better understanding of the business world and made her aware of a different management within her team.
She is sensitive to new technologies and has been able to encourage the team to move towards the most modern tools to optimize the efficiency of the work from their creation (Trello, Docusign, Doctrine and Predictice, etc.).
- Master II in European and International Business Law (Université Paris Dauphine).
- Master I in Business Law (Université Paris Dauphine).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate