Martine Swaep > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Martine joined the firm in March 2000, moving into the private client team in 2006. Martine has since gone on to qualify as an accounting technician (AAT), a tax technician (ATT), a Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) and most recently a Chartered Tax Adviser (CIOT). She joined the firm’s partnership in 2022.
Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
Association of Accounting Technicians (MAAT)
Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
STEP – Distance Learning
ATT – BPP Distance Learning
Cooking, cinema, stand-up comedy, leisure learning (photography and Spanish)
East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia(Rising stars)
Clients praise Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds for ‘exemplary collaboration enabling the client to feel empowered and the situation fully under control‘. Chartered tax adviser Wayne Perrin and property and estate specialist Jonathan Mathers lead the practice, which has in-depth expertise in all areas of private client work, often for high-net-worth individuals. The ‘professional, discreet, and responsive‘ Zoe Hodge is a full STEP member and a key adviser on wills, probate and LPAs. Tax directors Nigel Scase and Martine Swaep frequently advise on Administration of estates including accounts and inheritance tax returns, trust administration, will drafting and Court of Protection matters.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Private client
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia