Wayne Perrin > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Wayne is a dual-qualified solicitor and chartered tax adviser (CIOT). Working primarily in the area of trusts and capital tax planning, including advising on both corporate and partnership structures, he also advises on wills and powers of attorney, and acts for a number of vulnerable adults in difficult circumstances.
Trained CBA Law, Ipswich; qualified 2005; Sprake & Kingsley 2006-12; Greene & Greene 2012 to date, partner 2013.
Chartered Institute of Taxation; Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Cambridge University (MA).
Cricket and golf
East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia(Leading individuals)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds excels in tax matters, having three qualified Chartered Tax Advisers and two qualified members of the Association of Taxation Technicians, and frequently handles complex taxable estates, trusts and personal tax issues, often liaising directly with HMRC to ensure the correct outcome. Wayne Perrin and Jonathan Mathers, whose skills include residential and agricultural property matters, are the key partners advising high-net-worth individuals with large estates. Martine Swaep and Nigel Scase are rising stars.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia