Wayne Perrin > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Wayne is a dual-qualified solicitor and chartered tax adviser (CIOT). Working primarily in the area of trusts and capital tax planning, including advising on both corporate and partnership structures, he also advises on wills and powers of attorney, and acts for a number of vulnerable adults in difficult circumstances.
Trained CBA Law, Ipswich; qualified 2005; Sprake & Kingsley 2006-12; Greene & Greene 2012 to date, partner 2013.
Chartered Institute of Taxation; Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Cambridge University (MA).
Cricket and golf
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has a private client practice that assists clients across East Anglia, London and further afield nationwide, thanks to its ‘responsive, willing and able team with the right skills and experience‘. The firm is adept at handling complex taxable estates, trusts, wills, probate and Court of Protection applications. Wayne Perrin, Jonathan Mathers and are the key partners and they are supported by a large junior team. Tax directors Martine Swaep and Nigel Scase are highlighted for ‘their attention to detail and knowledge‘.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia