Nigel Scase > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Chartered Tax Advisor
Nigel comes from an accountancy background and joined Greene & Greene in 1998 having completed his training with a firm of Accountants in Watford. Prior to this he was with a national firm of accountants in Bury St Edmunds . His areas of expertise include probate, tax planning and trusts.
Association of Taxation Technicians since 1995
Chartered Institute of Tax since 1997
Passed the Association Exams in 1995 and the CIOT exams in 1997
Biking, reading and DIY
East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia(Rising stars)
Clients praise Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds for ‘exemplary collaboration enabling the client to feel empowered and the situation fully under control‘. Chartered tax adviser Wayne Perrin and property and estate specialist Jonathan Mathers lead the practice, which has in-depth expertise in all areas of private client work, often for high-net-worth individuals. The ‘professional, discreet, and responsive‘ Zoe Hodge is a full STEP member and a key adviser on wills, probate and LPAs. Tax directors Nigel Scase and Martine Swaep frequently advise on Administration of estates including accounts and inheritance tax returns, trust administration, will drafting and Court of Protection matters.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Private client
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia