Nigel Scase > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Chartered Tax Advisor
Nigel comes from an accountancy background and joined Greene & Greene in 1998 having completed his training with a firm of Accountants in Watford. Prior to this he was with a national firm of accountants in Bury St Edmunds . His areas of expertise include probate, tax planning and trusts.
Association of Taxation Technicians since 1995
Chartered Institute of Tax since 1997
Passed the Association Exams in 1995 and the CIOT exams in 1997
Biking, reading and DIY
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has a private client practice that assists clients across East Anglia, London and further afield nationwide, thanks to its ‘responsive, willing and able team with the right skills and experience‘. The firm is adept at handling complex taxable estates, trusts, wills, probate and Court of Protection applications. Wayne Perrin, Jonathan Mathers and are the key partners and they are supported by a large junior team. Tax directors Martine Swaep and Nigel Scase are highlighted for ‘their attention to detail and knowledge‘.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Private client
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia