Ms Ralitsa Nedkova > Boyanov & Co. > Sofia, Bulgaria > Lawyer Profile
Boyanov & Co. Offices
82 PATRIARCH EVTIMII BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Ms Ralitsa Nedkova
Banking & Finance; TMT
Senior Associate; Finance, TMT, M&A, Corporate.
- Senior Associate, BOYANOV & Co. (2006 – to date);
- Associate, Borislav Boyanov & Co. (2002 – 2006);
- Trainee Attorney, Borislav Boyanov & Co. (1999 – 2002).
Sofia Bar Association
- Faculty of Law, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, MA in Law (2001);
- Academy of American and International Law, The Center for American and International Law (formerly, The Southwestern Legal Foundation), Dallas, USA (2004).
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Boyanov & Co. excels in big ticket corporate and finance transactions in the media and technology space, but also has regulatory capability within this sector. The firm played an ancilliary role in the headline sale of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company/Vivacom to United Group on behalf of the target, while its enviable client list also includes Microsoft, Lenovo, Facebook and Google. Media and telecoms industry experts Nikolay Zisov and senior associate Ralitsa Nedkova are the key names.
Market front-runner Boyanov & Co. handles headline instructions on behalf of both borrowers and lenders with stand-out expertise in corporate-related issues. The firm recently advised new client Commerzbank on establishing a branch in Bulgaria to serve as IT hub for the entire banking group. The team is in demand among domestic and international banking panels, as well as foreign law firms requiring Bulgarian finance advice. At the helm, Damian Simeonov is widely respected across the market and well supported by experienced partners Ralitsa Nedkova and Georgi Drenski.
- Banking, finance and capital markets - Bulgaria
- Next Generation Partners - Bulgaria > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Rising stars - Bulgaria > TMT
- TMT - Bulgaria
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Real estate and construction
- Transport (including shipping)