Christian Mancier > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate - Commercial
Christian is a Partner in the Corporate – Commercial department. He specialises in leading on corporate transactions of all kinds including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, MBO’s, private equity and venture capital across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, recruitment, entertainment and leisure. Christian predominantly acts for owner-managed businesses and family-owned businesses in the SME sector, many of whom are long standing clients. Christian has also developed a niche specialism in advising family businesses and heads up Gorvins’ Family Business team.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Home to a ‘tight team with great communication’, Gorvins Solicitors is active on M&A, disposals, MBOs, MBIs, private equity and corporate transactions. Practice head Andrew Curwen also has knowledge of venture capital and debt finance and recently acted for Valour Finance on its £20m structured finance investment from Cairn Capital. Christian Mancier provided support on the matter and is hailed for his ‘excellent guidance’. Additional expertise includes outsourcing, supply and purchasing agreements and distribution and agency agreements, while key sectors encompass media & publishing, market research, finance, construction and healthcare.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant