Christian Mancier > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate - Commercial
Christian is a Partner in the Corporate – Commercial department. He specialises in leading on corporate transactions of all kinds including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, MBO’s, private equity and venture capital across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, recruitment, entertainment and leisure. Christian predominantly acts for owner-managed businesses and family-owned businesses in the SME sector, many of whom are long standing clients. Christian has also developed a niche specialism in advising family businesses and heads up Gorvins’ Family Business team.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The team at Gorvins Solicitors brings significant transactional expertise to national and regional clients ranging from public and private companies to owner-managed businesses and corporate funders. The firm has developed a reputation for excellence in several core sectors, namely media and publishing, market research, construction, and healthcare. Andrew Curwen heads up the practice; his highly regarded team includes Christian Mancier – who is noted for his work with family businesses – and consultant Paul Lupton – who focuses on advising SMEs. Senior associate Gemma Lingard is also noted.
Gorvins Solicitors advises clients across intellectual property matters including copyright, design rights and trade marks. The team also handles intellectual property licenses either on a stand-alone basis or as part of a wider commercial or corporate arrangement. Andrew Curwen, head of the corporate/M&A department, leads the team and focuses on non-contentious IP work. Co-head Guy Lightowler acts for clients on IP disputes, while Christian Mancier deals with IP issues that arise during corporate transactions.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Intellectual property - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property