Gemma Lingard > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Gemma is a Senior Associate in the Corporate – Commercial department. She joined Gorvins in 2006 and has a great deal of experience advising SME clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters. Over this time , she has continued to develop her experience on corporate acquisitions and disposals and often plays a key role in some of the highest value transactions undertaken by the team.
Gemma has developed her specialism by advising family business owners and shareholders. Taking the time to get to know and understand her clients and their business and developing close working relationships with clients and colleagues alike is part of the job she loves the most. Her other expertise includes shareholders agreements, company restructuring, terms and conditions of business and negotiating commercial contracts (distribution and supply).
Qualified in 2008
The team at Gorvins Solicitors brings significant transactional expertise to national and regional clients ranging from public and private companies to owner-managed businesses and corporate funders. The firm has developed a reputation for excellence in several core sectors, namely media and publishing, market research, construction, and healthcare. Andrew Curwen heads up the practice; his highly regarded team includes Christian Mancier – who is noted for his work with family businesses – and consultant Paul Lupton – who focuses on advising SMEs. Senior associate Gemma Lingard is also noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property