Paul Lupton > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate - Commercial
Paul is a Consultant in the Corporate – Commercial team at Gorvins Solicitors since 1998. Paul has a wealth of experience advising small to medium sized businesses and their owners on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters. This can include advice on acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructuring and insolvency but Paul’s speciality is in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and IT/IP contracts.
Qualified in 1997.
Gorvins Solicitors is able to provide a blend of individual insolvency work, primarily representing directors in fraud cases, and corporate clients in wind-up proceedings. Mark Deverell, David Guest and Paul Lupton lead the Stockport-based team, respectively advising on litigation, personal insolvency and corporate insolvency matters.
The team at Gorvins Solicitors brings significant transactional expertise to national and regional clients ranging from public and private companies to owner-managed businesses and corporate funders. The firm has developed a reputation for excellence in several core sectors, namely media and publishing, market research, construction, and healthcare. Andrew Curwen heads up the practice; his highly regarded team includes Christian Mancier – who is noted for his work with family businesses – and consultant Paul Lupton – who focuses on advising SMEs. Senior associate Gemma Lingard is also noted.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - North West > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property