Robert Jobson > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Go to...
Personal tax, trusts and probate and Charities and not-for-profit
Robert is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Inheritance Protection Team.
Robert advises clients on all aspects of their inheritance planning including trusts, wills, inheritance tax, estate administration and lasting powers of attorney. He specialises in advising clients on trusts and regularly helps clients establish new trusts as well as to administer existing trusts. He frequently acts as professional trustee and executor.
Robert’s role is frequently that of a trusted adviser and he works closely with his clients and other lawyers in Gardner Leader to ensure that the client receives the legal advice they need.
Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and sits on the committee for the Thames Valley branch as Student Liaison Officer.
Full member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
BA (Hons), Law, Sheffield Hallam University (1992 – 1996)
Gardner Leader LLP’s ‘vastly experienced’ private client team have notable strengths in helping high-net-worth clients in tax planning, often with a cross-border element and utilising its experience negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs. Other areas of expertise include inheritance tax, international estate planning and powers of attorney and Court of Protection work. Jolyon Barton‘s practice spans inheritance tax and capital gains tax mitigation, wills drafting, trusts and their use in tax planning, administration of estates and lasting powers of attorney. Robert Jobson is noted for his skills in establishing and administering trusts, while Penny Wright is recommended for tax planning, wills, incapacity and probate issues. Richard Mead and Kathryn Tarry are also of note for estate planning and administration. Senior associate Niamh Minihane specialises in will drafting and related inheritance tax planning.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation