Nicola Weeks > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Nicola is a Senior Associate at Gardner Leader in the Family team. She is based in the Newbury office.
Nicola is experienced in dealing with all aspects of family law including divorce, financial matters arising from the breakdowns of relationships and disputes relating to children.
Nicola is also experienced at advising on and drafting Pre-Nuptial Agreements, which aim to protect assets on marriage or civil partnership. In addition, Nicola is experienced with emergency applications and injunction work.
As a member of Resolution, Nicola is committed to assisting separating couples and families to reach an agreement amicably and adopts a non-confrontational approach where possible. However, she recognises that this approach may not work in every case and is able to assist in the event that court proceedings cannot be avoided.
Nicola is a member of Resolution and a committee member for Young Resolution in Berkshire & Buckinghamshire and takes an active role in planning and organising social and training events for family lawyers in the area. Nicola is also a member of Thames Valley Family Lawyers Society.
Nicola is a member of Gardner Leader’s corporate social responsibility group and enjoys helping to organise charitable events for the firm.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40