Mrs Clémence Lemétais d'Ormesson > UGGC Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
UGGC Avocats Offices
47, RUE DE MONCEAU
- Go to...
Mrs Clémence Lemétais d'Ormesson
Litigation & Arbitration
With 15 years of experience, Clémence Lemétais d’Ormesson is involved in many commercial litigations and arbitrations, in France and abroad.
She is specialized in disputes relating to the performance or termination of contracts, disputes between shareholders, pre- or post-acquisition disputes (disputes relating to the compulsory execution of SPA, disputes relating to the setting of transfer prices, implementation of asset and liability guarantee agreements, etc.), disputes relating to the liability and dismissal of managers and more generally in business litigation.
Clémence represents and assists clients, mainly companies or managers, in domestic and international arbitration proceedings and in annulment proceedings against awards. Clémence also acts as an arbitrator in intern and international commercial arbitration proceedings in these same areas.
- Member of the “Association Française d’Arbitrage” (AFA).
- Member of the “Comité Français de l’Arbitrage” (CFA) and CFA 40.
- Interlaw – Head of its EMEA arbitration and ADR practice.
- Member of the Société de Législation Comparée.
- Member of the Women’s Law Network.
UGGC Avocats est en mesure de couvrir une large variété de contentieux : litiges commerciaux et financiers, conflits entre actionnaires, ou encore contentieux africains. Le cabinet assiste des entreprises, des fonds d’investissement ainsi que des dirigeants. David Gordon-Krief dirige la pratique, à laquelle contribuent aussi Jean-Jacques Uettwiller , Clémence Lemétais d’Ormesson et Ali Bougrine .
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Advertising
- Media and entertainment: Art
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate