Mr Julien Mayeras > UGGC Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
UGGC Avocats Offices
47, RUE DE MONCEAU
- Go to...
Mr Julien Mayeras
Julien Mayeras, partner, joined UGGC Avocats in 2017 with his team.
He operates in three domains in particular, mostly for companies or funds, either French or foreign, as well as for company officers:
- Corporate law and private equity, especially dealing with external growth, asset acquisition or transfer, merger-acquisition operations, as well as reorganisation or internal restructuring operations (share issues, management package…);
- Real estate law, dealing with acquisitions and transfers of real estate assets, leases as well as town planning and building issues;
- Business litigations, where Julien regularly appears before civil, commercial and criminal courts. His experience as a consultant structures his approach of litigation and vice-versa.
Former Secretary of the Paris Bar Conference
- Post-graduate specialized Diploma in European Business Law (2000)
- Post-graduate advanced Diploma in Comparative Law, Paris I – Paris II University (1998)
- University of Oxford, Diploma in Legal Studies (1997)
The private equity team at UGGC Avocats has a strong track record of advising leading investment funds and successful companies across all venture and growth capital operations. Practice head Charles-Emmanuel Prieur advises industrial and commercial operators on takeover transactions and asset purchase operations, and has a key focus on the new technologies, life sciences and financial services sectors. Prieur is supported by real estate experts David Gordon-Krief and Julien Mayeras, as well as M&A specialists Ali Bougrine and Yves Mondellini.
UGGC Avocats assiste de grands fonds d’investissement et des entreprises dans leurs opérations de capital-risque et de capital développement. Le responsable de la pratique Charles-Emmanuel Prieur conseille des groupes industriels et commerciaux dans des opérations d’acquisition de sociétés ou d’actifs, notamment dans les secteurs des nouvelles technologies, des sciences de la vie et des services financiers. Il est entouré par les experts du secteur immobilier David Gordon-Krief et Julien Mayeras , et les spécialistes du corporate Ali Bougrine et Yves Mondellini.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Advertising
- Media and entertainment: Art
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate