Within the International Employment Law team Cara specialises in cross-border employment, collective and individual redundancies, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing, flex workers and European employee representation.
Mrs Cara Pronk > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Cara Pronk
Employment & Pension
In 2005 she received a degree in European law, Dutch law and comparative law in Maastricht. Cara also successfully completed the post-graduate programme on employment law (PALA).
Cara is a member of the Employment Law Association, the Association of Specialist Employment Lawyers (VAAN), the Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA) and the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA).
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Van Doorne remains one of the key firms in the Netherlands for employment law and other related advisory work. Additionally, the firm houses one of the jurisdiction’s strongest pension teams, with a good number of sector-wide and individual company pension funds among its client list. The firm is active in both advisory work and disputes, providing a full service across all aspects of employment law. Els de Wind focuses on cross-border matters and co-heads the team along with Marjolijn Lips. Other key figures within the team include specialist pension law advisor Albert van Marwijk Kooy, as well as senior associates Steven Sterk, who is particularly experienced in worker participation matters, and Cara Pronk, who assists de Wind in the international employment practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights