Within the International Employment Law team Cara specialises in cross-border employment, collective and individual redundancies, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing, flex workers and European employee representation.
Mrs Cara Pronk > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Cara Pronk
Employment & Pension
In 2005 she received a degree in European law, Dutch law and comparative law in Maastricht. Cara also successfully completed the post-graduate programme on employment law (PALA).
Cara is a member of the Employment Law Association, the Association of Specialist Employment Lawyers (VAAN), the Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA) and the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA).
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Van Doorne has noted expertise in pension fund transactions and pensions litigation, cross-border employment law, as well as restructurings and M&A-related employment matters. Els de Wind has 35 years of experience in employment matters and litigation. She jointly leads the practice with the ‘pragmatic and solution-oriented’ Marjolijn Lips, who focuses on the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (TUPE) matters, flexible workforce issues and outsourcing in the TMT sector. Senior associate Steven Sterk focuses on the healthcare and life sciences sector. Cara Pronk, who is also a senior associate, handles European and international employment law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights