Within the International Employment Law team Cara specialises in cross-border employment, collective and individual redundancies, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing, flex workers and European employee representation.
Mrs Cara Pronk > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Cara Pronk
Employment & Pension
In 2005 she received a degree in European law, Dutch law and comparative law in Maastricht. Cara also successfully completed the post-graduate programme on employment law (PALA).
Cara is a member of the Employment Law Association, the Association of Specialist Employment Lawyers (VAAN), the Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA) and the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA).
Netherlands > Employment
‘Top quality and well resourced‘, the Van Doorne team is also highlighted for its ‘thorough knowledge of cross-border jurisdictional issues‘. Els de Wind is highly rated for her ‘remarkable long-standing experience in handling cross-border employment matters’ and her profile in the profession further ‘distinguishes her and gives her an enhanced and valuable quality‘. Marjolijn Lips co-heads the team with de Wind and ‘trusted and valued‘ senior associate Cara Pronk is marked out as ‘a rising professional in employment cross-border matters‘. Willemien Bischot and Steven Sterk are also key team members and Albert van Marwijk Kooy continues to advise on pension issues. In addition to advising on large-scale reorganisations, it advises on high-level dismissals, works council and union issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity