Dr Alexander Schmid-Lossberg > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Alexander Schmid-Lossberg
Employment Law, Life Sciences & Health, Media & Entertainment, Trade, Distribution and Logistics
Dr. Alexander Schmid-Lossberg specializes in collective labor law. He has particular experience in negotiating collective agreements and works agreements.
Dr. Schmid-Lossberg also focuses on issues of digitization in the working world.
After many years in leading positions in the business world, the employment law expert with long-standing corporate experience applies his expertise from international HR and the media, health, and logistics sectors at SKW Schwarz.
Dr. Schmid-Lossberg is member of the Board of Trustees of Berlin Humanities Centers, the Board of Trustees of the International School of Management (ISM) and of the Future Council of the Sparda Banks.
- Studied law in Hamburg
- 1991 Doctorate in European Law, University of Hamburg
- 1989 – 1995 worked for a large German publishing group, most recently as head of human resources
- 1995 – 1998 Spokesman of the Board and Labor Director of a German textile company
- 1998 – 1999 Senior Vice President Human Resources at a telecommunications provider in Brussels
- 1999 – 2006 Director Human Resources at a pharmaceutical and diagnostics company
- 2006 – 2008 Executive Vice President Human Resources and Legal Affairs at a logistics company in Switzerland
- 2008 – 2017 Head of Corporate Human Resources in the already mentioned large German publishing group
- Since 2018 with SKW Schwarz
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits