Mr Arndt Tetzlaff, LL.M. > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Mr Arndt Tetzlaff, LL.M.
Insurance Law, Life Sciences & Health, Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation, Trade, Distribution and Logistics
Arndt Tetzlaff conducts trials and arbitral proceedings for companies, banks, and insurance companies or concludes conflicts by means of alternative dispute resolution. He advises insurers and policyholders on questions of insurance and liability law as well as on all matters relating to damages law. The main focus of his work is the management of coverage and liability trials, in particular on D&O liability, product liability cases, and insolvency proceedings. Through his intensive trial practice, Arndt Tetzlaff has experience in the management of complex civil trials such as major damage and lawsuits relating to consumer protection.
Studies: Hamburg, Berlin, Speyer
Lawyer since: 2004
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits