Ms Claire-Marie Darnand > Stibbe > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
6, RUE JEAN MONNET
- Go to...
Ms Claire-Marie Darnand
Banking & Finance
Claire-Marie Darnand represents clients concerning business transactions and corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, restructurings, and joint ventures. She has special expertise in business transactions with a real estate focus, many of which involve special purpose companies incorporated in Luxembourg.
Claire-Marie is also regularly engaged in private equity matters such as acquisition structuring and works in cross-border matters for both European and non-European clients.
- Member of the Real Estate Association of Luxembourg LuxReal
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of LILLA (Ladies in law Luxembourg association)
- Member of LPEA (Luxembourg private equity association)
- Master in Business Law from the Université Jean Moulin Lyon, France (2001)
- Master in Business Law, Diploma of Higher Education in Common Law from the University of East Anglia, United Kingdom (2002)
- Master (DESS) in Corporate Tax Law from the University Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France (2003)
- M in International Commercial and Business Law from the University of East Anglia, United Kingdom (2004)
- Lawyers’ School (École d’avocats) (2005)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2006 and to the Luxembourg Bar in 2008
- With Stibbe’s Luxembourg office since November 2010