Ms Heleen Kersten > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Ms Heleen Kersten
Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A.
Heleen specialises in mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, corporate law and corporate governance. Please visit the Stibbe website for more details: http://www.stibbe.com/en/people/h/heleen-kersten.
From 2008 to 2013 Heleen held the position of Managing Partner of Stibbe whilst remaining active in her areas of specialism. Prior to 2008 Heleen was Head of Corporate of Stibbe. She also practised at Davis Polk in New York and London.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
The ‘excellent’ team at Stibbe acts for domestic and international entities on a wealth of corporate, M&A and dispute matters, including takeover and corporate control-related proceedings. Heleen Kersten, who previously practised in the US and UK, is a star name for corporate governance mergers, acquisitions, corporate law and governance affairs; she operates alongside Björn van der Klip, who is particularly well-versed in public company takeovers, and Duco de Boer whose expertise lies in restructuring, M&A and private equity matters. Also of note is Eva Das, a practitioner with a wealth of experience in both public and private transactions, joint ventures, general corporate law and related finance.
- Commercial, corporate and M&a - Netherlands
- Hall of Fame - Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&a
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Investment funds
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Investment funds