Mr Jean-François Adelle > Jeantet > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
11 RUE GALILÉE
- Go to...
Mr Jean-François Adelle
Banking and finance (litigation & regulation) - Financing and financial engineering - International financial litigation - Arbitration, mediation and alternative dispute resolution - Infrastructure, major contracts and projects
Partner at Jeantet since 2003
Jean-François Adelle is a recognized financial law specialist with over 30 years of experience.
He assists clients in debt finance transactions, in connection with acquisitions, working capital, international trade and projects in energy or telecommunications.
He also has a financial engineering and regulatory practice involving banking operations, collateral management, derivatives, cash management and fiducie.
He increasingly handles litigation and arbitration cases in connection with financial matters and investments.
Jean-François acts for a clientele of financial institutions, funds and corporates. Most of his practice relates to cross border matters. He has a strong experience with the Arab world, sub-Saharan Africa and common law jurisdictions.
English - French
- International Bar Association, Officer of the Banking Law Committee
- ICC, Task Force on Financial institutions and international Arbitration, Co-chair of Work Stream International Financing
- Paris Europlace, Financial Law Committee, Chairman of the Trust and Security Commission between 2003 and 2011
- Association européenne de droit bancaire et financier (European Society for Banking and Financial law) (AEDBF)
- French American Foundation
- Jeantet’s legal opinions committee
- Who’s Who Legal France, banking and banking regulation
- Postgraduate Degree (DESS) in Company and Tax law, University of Nancy
- Postgraduate Degree (DEA) in European Community Law, Paris Assas University
- Institute of Comparative Law, Paris Assas University
- Institute of Political Sciences of Paris (Alumni)
- LL.M, University of Pennsylvania
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Food
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration