Mr David Lasfargue > Jeantet > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
11 RUE GALILÉE
- Go to...
Mr David Lasfargue
Corporate M&A - Commercial law
M&A – Commercial law, distribution and restrictive practices – Commercial litigation, distribution and restrictive practices – Competition law and European law –
Consumer law – Infrastructure, major contracts and projects – Lobbying, public affairs and crisis management
Managing Partner at Jeantet Moscow since 2015
David joined the Prague office of an international law firm in 1995 and also worked in Paris. He managed the Moscow office of this international law firm from 2001 until 2016. He has managed the Jeantet’s Moscow office since May 2016.
David has advised numerous foreign companies in connection with their investments in Russia and CIS countries for more than 15 years.
French - English - Russian
- President of the Russian section of the French Foreign Trade Advisors
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of the French-Russian Chamber of Commerce (CCIFR)
- Representative of the French business community in the AEB (Association of European Business).
- Business Law Master’s Degree (DJCE)
- Postgraduate Diploma (DESS) in Business Law and Taxation
- Master’s Degree in Business Law
- Postgraduate Diploma (DEA) in History of Law and Institutions (Lyon III University)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Food
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration