Mr Carlos Marina > Gómez-Acebo & Pombo > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Offices
- Go to...
Mr Carlos Marina
Carlos joined Gómez-Acebo & Pombo in 1996 and became a partner in 2009.
Spanish and English.
Professional Association of Lawyers of Madrid.
Master Degree in European Community Law from the Autonomous University of Madrid (1996); Degree in Economic and Business Sciences from the Pontifical University of Comillas (1994); Degree in Law from the Pontifical University of Comillas (1993).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Projects and energy
- Public law
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Private equity
- Transport: Other transport
- White-collar crime
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Real estate and construction
- Transport: Shipping