Maitre Sébastien Legrix de La Salle > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Sébastien Legrix de La Salle
Sébastien Legrix de La Salle’s practice focuses on both transactional and contentious matters in the fields of property development, construction, auditing, and transactions for the sale of real estate, business and lease rights, commercial development or co-ownership.
In addition, he has developed strong expertise in leases (commercial, office, professional, civil and residential) for national and international lessors and lessees.
He also regularly publishes articles and conducts training sessions.
- Bar Exam (CAPA), 2002
- CRFPA Exam (Bordeaux), 2001 / Master’s (DESS) in Accounting and Financing Management, I.A.E Bordeaux, 2000
- Master’s (DESS) in Corporate and Tax Law, Université de Bordeaux, 199
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital