Maitre Arnaud Langlais > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Arnaud Langlais
Arnaud is in charge of the corporate real estate practice at DS Avocats.
His expertise has led him to advise both private and public entities on a number of real estate transactions, including acquisitions of both majority and minority interests, property joint ventures, and property-related public offers.
- College of Law, London, European Young Lawyers Scheme, 1998
- Bar Exam (CAPA), 1997
- Master’s (DEA) in Corporate and Economic Law, Paris I, 1995
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital