Maitre Chiara Poggi Ferrero > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Chiara Poggi Ferrero
Following her studies in Italy (University of Padua Law School) and France (LL.M Paris 2 Assas), Chiara became a member of the Milan and Paris Bars. She is in charge of the Italy Desk and brings to the firm over 20 years’ experience in corporate law, in both Italy and France. Chiara advises on cross-border transactions between France and Italy, commercial transactions and disputes and international personnel mobility.
She is the author of many publications and speaks frequently at corporate law conferences in France and Italy in collaboration with a range of Italian and French organisations, industry bodies, employer confederations and universities. In addition, together with the department’s international desks and the DS Avocats teams across the world, Chiara advises on inbound and outbound investments, in particular at the European level.
Chiara was awarded the French National Order of Merit for her activities promoting French and Italian cooperation in 2017.
– LL.M in French, European and International Corporate Law, Paris II, 2007
– Authorisation to practice as a lawyer, 2003
– Master’s (maîtrise) in Law, University of Padua, 1999
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital