Karl Baranski > Geldards LLP > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Geldards LLP Offices
Capital Quarter No.4
- Go to...
Banking & Finance
Karl’s area of expertise in corporate banking includes advising banks and businesses on a wide range of banking matters including, loan agreements, security documents, deeds of priority, subordination arrangements and intercreditor agreements. He also advises clients in relation to debt restructuring and rescheduling of debtors.
Karl advises banks, financial institutions and government on a wide variety of project funding including, residential and commercial property development, renewable energy products (including wind and solar power) and asset funding.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Geldards LLP advises lenders and borrowers across a range of secured and unsecured financing transactions in both the private and public sectors. As well as his restructuring/insolvency expertise, team head Karl Baranski is also particularly well-versed at handling development financing matters and funding for renewable energy-related projects.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant