Anne Taylor > Geldards LLP > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Geldards LLP Offices
Capital Quarter No.4
- Go to...
Personal Tax, Trusts & Probate
Anne is a Senior Associate and has over 10 years’ experience as a private client solicitor. She is highly experienced in all aspects of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and estate administration and leads a section of the team dedicated to effective trust and estate administration. A skilled wealth planner, Anne is a longstanding member of Camelot’s lottery advisory panel, providing expert advice and support to numerous winners over the years. She has worked closely with several very significant winners to implement effective long term personal planning strategies, and forged strong relationships as their trusted advisor. Anne is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and is on the committee of the STEP Wales branch.
She acts for both professional and lay executors in administering estates and has experience of dealing with high value estates, comprising of business and agricultural assets. Anne also carries out trust administration work.
Anne has developed a niche area of practice in relation to compensation protection and court of protection work (including high value statutory will and gift applications and contentious court of protection proceedings). She regularly has matters referred to her by other law firms and other professionals, who recognise her specialism and reputation in these areas (including the Official Solicitor).
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport