Katharine Kelleher > Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Childcare, Healthcare and Mental Health
Partner in Healthcare, Childcare and Mental Health Departmnents
Katharine has practiced with CKT since qualification as a solicitor in 1989. Her practice focuses on child care and family law with particular experience in adoption, wardship, mental health and applications under the Hague Convention. Katharine is one of the partners who leads the delivery of Childcare legal services to Tusla.
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- Past member of the Family Law Committee of the Law Society
- Lecturer in Childcare and Adoption law in the Law School run by Law Society in Cork
- BCL, UCC
- LL.B National University Ireland
- LL.M National University Ireland
- CEDR Accredited Mediator