Providing 'consistently speedy, quality responses', Bojović Drašković Popović & Partners fields experts in employment contracts, day-to-day labour law issues, recruitment, employment terminations, and HR strategies and policies. Other areas of notable strengths are social benefits, secondments, compliance and anti-discrimination, along with health and safety measures, diversity issues, and HR-related corporate governance. Particularly well known for his expertise in advising on the employment aspects of major transactions in the region, Vuk Drašković heads the firm’s employment practice, of which senior associate Miloš Andrejević is a key member.
Employment in Serbia
Other key lawyers:
‘Ability to look beyond legal matters and advise clients on their options, while bearing in mind other matters like accounting, tax and talent retention.‘
‘Good teamwork and co-ordination in order to meet client expectations.‘
‘Consistently speedy, quality responses.‘
‘A highly reliable partner to collaborate with or instruct on employment-related matters.‘
‘Vuk Drašković and his team provide very high levels of service, answering in a timely manner and always at disposal for additional answers and help.‘
The Walt Disney Company (formerly Fox Networks Group)
MSC Global Shipping Company
Turkie Maarif School
Poseidon Human Capital
- Advised Pepeliaev Group / Gazprom Neft – Gazprom Personnel LLCon the secondment of foreign employees.
- Advised Mace on a significant redundancy termination procedure, which included 47 employment termination decisions.
- Advised Samsung on a very sensitive dismissal procedure.
Joksovic, Stojanovic & Partners' 'team is very approachable and reacts instantly to queries'. It is experienced in assisting multinational, local and regional companies, as well as diplomatic missions, with employment law-related disputes, involving harassment at work and employment termination cases; the team also advises on day-to-day employment law matters. Further to its 2019 collaboration agreement with Andersen (the global advisory association), the firm's employment department is a member of the Andersen Europe employment and labour law service line. Milica Vesić primarily assists with protecting employers' interests.
‘High level of flexibility.‘
‘Ability to adapt to tight timelines with excellent negotiation skills.‘
‘They make you feel part of the team.‘
‘Reliable, timely, accurate, with great responsiveness and professionalism – great support and they truly partner with clients.‘
‘Deep knowledge and understanding of our company as well as the industry itself – proactive and very solution oriented.‘
‘The JSP team is very approachable and reacts instantly to queries, leaving no chance of miscommunication or misunderstanding; they always try to understand our needs and apply them to an applicable legal frame.‘
‘Milica Vesić is an exceptional labour law expert, with extensive practical knowledge and a hands-on approach to topics. She is forward thinking and always gives the full picture, in relation to both the positive and possibly negative impact of certain decisions.‘
Johnson & Johnson
Freeport McMoRan Explorations
State Lottery of Serbia
MSD – Merck Sharp & Dohme
Teknoxgroup – Caterpillar
Alkemy doo Belgrade
Alkemy Play doo Belgrade
Birdseye International Inc.
Elekta Solutions doo
Infrastructure Development and Construction
RAICO BUILDING SUPPORT doo Belgrade
Frauscher Sensortechnik GmbH
Trusted Marketing Services
Repräsentanz Credo Schweiz
Watson Marlow Representative Office in Belgrade
- Advised on compliance issues.
- Advised on the labour law aspects of the status change of the employer, which included the transfer of employees.
- Advised high numbers of clients on urgent labour law issues, which were triggered by the state of emergency declared in the Republic of Serbia further to the Covid-19 pandemic.
JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic's department acts for a significant number of longstanding clients, predominantly from the IT, retail and automotive industries. In addition to the practice's employment and labour expertise, clients also benefit from the firm's experience in data protection, corporate and IP issues. 'A co-operative, business partner to clients' Jelena Nikolić advises on day-to-day labour law issues and also disputes. At senior associate level, Anja Šakan's expertise includes labour law and foreigners' rights.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very professional, covering different areas of business.‘
‘Easy communication levels and very quick.‘
‘Jelena Nikolić is a co-operative, business partner to clients.‘
AVON COSMETICS SCG D.O.O. BEOGRAD
BASF SRBIJA D.O.O. BEOGRAD
BEIERSDORF D.O.O. BEOGRAD
CONTITECH FLUID SERBIA D.O.O.
Control4 Europe doo Beograd
C.D HOLDING INTERNATIONALE SAS
DENSO THERMAL SYSTEMS S.p.A
DEICHMANN TRGOVINA OBUĆOM SRB D.O.O.
DEUTSCHE SCHULE BELGRAD
EASY2U TECHNOLOGY DOO BEOGRAD
ENTERPRISE SERVICES (FORMERLY HEWELETT PACKARD)
Elektrotehnički Institut „Nikola Tesla“
Festo Gesellschaft m.b.H
HALKBANK a.d. Beograd
IKEA SRBIJA DOO
KARCHER d.o.o. Beograd
MTU Aero Engines AG
Mylan EMEA SAS
M&M Militzer & Münch International Holding AG
NORMA GRUPA JUGOISTOČNA EVROPA D.O.O. SUBOTICA
Namics doo Beograd
PSI CEVI ZA BRODOVE I INDUSTRIJU DOO
PTC – Plugin
Scania Srbija d.o.o.
Siemens Healthcare d.o.o. Beograd
Tocka Windows d.o.o. Žabari
TOM INTERNATIONAL BV
Xella International GmbH
- Advised NORMA GRUPA JUGOISTOČNA EVROPA D.O.O. SUBOTICA on a range of employment issues, including employment terminations.
- Assisted BASF SRBIJA D.O.O. BEOGRAD with the employment aspects of the Covid-19 emergency.
- Assisted MTU Aero Engines AG with a range of employment law matters, including drafting an employment rulebook and employment agreement.
'A practice that never disappoints', Karanovic & Partners' team is widely recognised for its handling of a wide range of employment law matters, from day-to-day employment issues to more contentious and complex matters. Examples include the labour issues surrounding privatisations and M&A, labour disputes, employment terminations and outsourcing, along with secondments, benefit plans, pension entitlements, sick leave and work injuries. 'A hugely trustworthy and hardworking lawyer', Milena Jakšić Papac heads the employment practice group, of which experienced associate Milijana Tomić is a key member. The team also gained Boris Radojčić from Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović Law Firm.
Milena Jakšić Papac
Other key lawyers:
Milijana Tomić; Boris Radojčić
‘We have been working with this law firm for over twenty years, and this is a practice that never disappoints.‘
‘Fantastic support from Milena Jakšić Papac – a hugely trustworthy and hardworking lawyer, who provides very sound and business-friendly advice.‘
‘Senior associate Boris Radojčić provided great guidance and advice, ensuring that complicated processes ran smoothly.‘
Johnson Electric International AG
West Pharmaceutical Services
Inditex Group (Zara)
Ericsson doo Belgrade
- Advised Inditex group, a Spanish multinational clothing company, on various employment issues concerning its daily operations in Serbia.
- Advised Bechtel on a range of employment issues, including employment documents.
- Advises US-based West Pharmaceutical Services on various labour law issues related to its daily operations.
Mikijelj Jankovic & Bogdanovic's 'practice has proven to be extremely efficient, and prepared to help clients in every possible manner'. It advises international companies (and their local subsidiaries) on an array of labour law and employment issues; examples include working conditions, HR policies and privacy, whistleblowing, mobbing, and labour law litigation. With vast experience in employment law work, Katarina Radović heads the employment department; her experience includes the cross-border assignment of employees, as well as the drafting of companies’ internal employment regulations.
Other key lawyers:
Lena Petrovic; Nevena Drobnjakovic
‘The practice has proven to be extremely efficient, and prepared to help clients in every possible manner.‘
‘The team is quick to respond, responsible, reliable, and punctual when performing its tasks.‘
Barlan S&M doo
Pernod Ricard Srbija doo
Mol Serbia doo
Insajder Produkcija d.o.o. Beograd
Imperial Tobacco SCG
Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst Predstavnistvo Beograd
Museum of Contemporary Art
- Advised MTU Aero Engines AG on the full range of employment issues, including working conditions.
- Advised the Museum of Contemporary Art on various employment issues during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Advised Imperial Tobacco SCG d.o.o. on the assignment of employees outside the Republic of Serbia, as well as actions involving employees’ disciplinary misconduct and violation of work duties.
Moravcevic Vojnovic and Partners in cooperation with Schoenherr's 'lawyers are knowledgeable, and always ready to think outside the box and propose creative solutions'. The practice advises on all aspects of employment law, from the beginning of the employment relationship to its end. Highly rated partner Marija Vlajkovic advises a number of major clients on their daily employment matters, as well as on labour law-related disputes. Providing notable support is attorney at law Bojan Rajic, who assists international clients with employment law issues when entering the Serbian market.
Other key lawyers:
‘Highly competent and engaged team of experienced professionals.‘
‘They are not just legal advisers, but also a real partner to our business; and they take great care of clients’ interests.‘
‘Great partners with different legal expertise.‘
‘A quality and very precise service when compared with other law firms.‘
‘They will never advise on the commencement of litigation that will not have a high chance of winning.‘
‘Its lawyers are knowledgeable, and always ready to think outside the box and propose creative solutions.‘
‘They are always available, and quick in their responses.‘
‘High levels of knowledge and experience, with a personal but professional approach; and they deal with stressed and urgent matters in a relaxed but serious way.‘
SAP West Balkans d.o.o.
- Provides regular employment advice to OMV.
- Advised Quest Software on the Serbian labour law aspects of its acquisition of Apex SQL.
- Assisted Sitel with introducing work from home, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
BDK Advokati AOD's 'team is very responsive, and gives excellent commercial and legal advice'. It provides assistance with day-to-day employee-related matters, including immigration issues, as well as employment litigation, data protection and employee transfer matters. Experienced managing partner Tijana Kojović is the key partner, who 'gives the very best of herself when advising', and experienced attorney at law Marija Gligorević 'always tries to find the best solution for our company'.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is very responsive, and gives excellent commercial and legal advice.‘
‘They were pragmatic in putting the legal advice into context and tailoring it to our needs.‘
‘They know the Serbian market very well and provides invaluable advice to us.‘
‘They have a can-do attitude, and fees charged were very reasonable for the level of service provided.‘
‘The team has a strong legal background and responds to client requests quickly, even under pressure; it is also always available and helpful, and explains everything clearly to people who do not work in law.‘
‘Tijana Kojović gives the very best of herself when advising.’
‘Attorney at law Marija Gligorević is very co-operative and always tries to find the best solution for our company, no matter at what time we call.‘
British American Tobacco (BAT)
BIC Slovakia s.r.o.
Enlight Renewable Energy
Smith Micro Software
Krosaki Harima Europe B.V.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Beograd na vodi
Alpha Data Solutions
- Advised Amazon on various employment-related matters, including immigration and data protection issues in Serbia.
- AssistsAviv with day-to-day labour matters, including employment contracts, work rules and employment terminations, among others.
- Assists Adient with a wide array of employment-related issues and labour litigation.
BOPA Bojanovic & Partners is 'great for complex employment matters'. The practice's breadth of coverage includes work management issues, employment terminations, employment incentive plans, and reorganisations. Other areas of strength include outsourcing, collective bargaining, industrial action, cross-border recruitment, personal data protection, and restrictive covenants. The team also has a robust labour disputes practice. The principal contacts are 'responsive' managing partner Vladimir Bojanović and Nikola Gvoić, who has extensive experience in labour and employment law.
Other key lawyers:
‘A super-responsive team.‘
‘Great for complex employment matters.‘
‘A sophisticated approach to work from a senior team that delivers.’
‘A great mix of people with various backgrounds in employment.‘
‘They have employment lawyers who understand new areas such as crypto trading – they are impeccable in their work.‘
‘Vladimir Bojanović is responsive and understands industry.’
‘Vladimir Bojanović and Nikola Gvoić are truly great professionals.‘
‘Nikola Gvoić can deliver on the most complex assignments.‘
EPSON ITALIA S.p.A.
Sandoz Pharma Services SRL
Mainframe2 d.o.o Nis (member of Nutanix)
One & Only Portonovi Montenegro (member of Kerzner International)
Precision Medicine Group
Ralu d.o.o. Beograd (member of Lura Group)
Centrade Integrated LLC
- Assists with all types of employment agreements and employment documents.
- Assisted with the assignment of employees.
- Assisted with a variety of employment matters.
Law Office Miroslav Stojanovic, in cooperation with Wolf Theiss' 'knowledge of local legislation allows clients to rely on solid legal opinions during the decision-making process'. Belgrade managing partner Miroslav Stojanović's has 'impressive knowledge of domestic laws' and 'excellent' senior associate Marijana Zejakovic has approximately 11 years' experience in employment matters, including related data protection and corporate issues.
Other key lawyers:
Marijana Zejakovic; Milos Andjelkovic
‘Experienced experts, who are solutions oriented, stress-resistant, and work well in an environment of rapid changes.‘
‘Their knowledge of local legislation allows clients to rely on solid legal opinions during the decision-making process.‘
‘Always available to the client.‘
‘High level of communication skills provides clients with the confidence that the assignment will be completed, and that mutual understanding with the authorities will be reached.‘
‘Miroslav Stojanović’s has impressive knowledge of domestic laws.‘
‘Senior associate Marijana Zejakovic is a responsible, excellent professional, who can always be counted on for her detailed, competent and timely advice, despite short deadlines.‘
KFW (formerly KfW Bankengruppe)
Cineplexx International GmbH
Gilbarco Acis, a part of Fortive Group
- Provides continuous advice to Hutchinson d.o.o., on day-to-day employment issues, including drafting employment rulebooks and individual employment agreements.
- Advises a branch of DMG Mori on various employment law-related issues that it faces in Serbia, including assistance with entering into employment agreements.
- Advised a joint venture company (between Russian Gazprom Neft and the Republic of Serbia) on various employment law-related matters, including collective agreements.
Petrikic & Partneri AOD in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz's 'lawyers in the Belgrade office have a great way of working'. The Belgrade employment practice is headed by the highly regarded Ksenija Ivetić-Marlović, who has over 15 years' experience in advising on all aspects of employment, labour and pensions law, in relation to transactions, and restructuring schemes. She also act on labour-related dispute proceedings.
‘The lawyers in the Belgrade office have a great way of working – if one of the lawyers you work with is not available, they find a replacement very quickly.‘
‘The lawyers are very professional and very open to co-operation.‘
‘Excellent specialist and attorney at law Ksenija Ivetić-Marlović is highly co-operative.‘
Johnson & Johnson
Vice Media Inc.
fischer automotive systems GmbH & Co. KG
König Metall Group
TeleTrader Software GmbH
- Provides day-to-day legal advice to LEAR Corporation, a global supplier of automotive seating and electrical distribution systems, in relation to HR and labour law issues in Serbia.
- Advises Ahold Delhaize, a large food retail group on its day-to-day labour law matters in Serbia.
- Advises Johnson & Johnson on a day-to-day basis on various employment matters in Serbia.
Prica & Partners is experienced in the employment issues arising from acquisitions, the establishment and termination of employment, and restructuring programmes. It also fields specialists in compensation policies, benefits packages, employee share purchase plans, disputes, and the employment of foreign nationals. Tijana Lalić has extensive experience in acting in labour disputes, including mobbing cases; and well-regarded senior associate Jelena Edelman has particular expertise in immigration matters arising from the employment of foreign nationals in Serbia.
Other key lawyers:
Tijana Lalić; Jovana Obradović; Ana Čalić Turudija
dm drogerie markt
Dun & Bradstreet
Merck & Co., Inc.
Analog Devices GmbH
Crédit Agricole SA
Higg Co LLC
Sandoz (Novartis division)
- Assisted Abbvie with its employment structure in Serbia.
- Assisted EssilorLuxottica, an eyewear manufacturing company, with analysing and implementing its employee offering in Serbia for 2020, which included tax, employment and data protection perspectives.
- Advised Automattic, Inc (a US private company) on participation in its stock purchase plan.
The sectors in which Atanaskovic - Bozovic Law Firm is particularly strong are textiles, pharmaceuticals and healthcare. The team is well known for its experience in delicate areas, such as employment inspections, strikes, and union negotiations, disputes, and employment terminations. Miloš Atanasković predominantly acts for international clients and Vuk Božović is 'an exceptional lawyer'.
Other key lawyers:
Vuk Božović; Milena Rašković
‘They deliver good solutions to legal issues, work vary fast, and easily adapt to changes in our corporate environment.‘
‘They are very professional, reactive and responsive – more than any other lawyers I have worked with before.‘
‘They were available for me night and day – and, of course, they are very competent and experienced.‘
‘The team is excellent, with great knowledge of labour relations.‘
‘They think out of the box, and always respond to our needs in a timely manner and with great quality.‘
‘Very professional in their co-operation – a great experience.‘
‘Vuk Božović is an exceptional lawyer and legal adviser; his contribution to our business is significant, and he is very clear, responsible and professional.‘
Berlin-Chemie Menarini AG
Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Niš, Serbia
Tay Group (Taypa Tekstil/Tayteks Tekstil)
Aster Tekstil, Istanbul, Turkey
SOS Children’s Village
HSE Balkan Energy d.o.o. Belgrade, Serbia
X1 Medical Technologies d.o.o. Belgrade, Serbia
PIK Pester AD
Helios Srbija a.d. Beograd
EPCG doo Beograd
iTravel doo Beograd
D.MED SHARED SERVICES doo Beograd
Plast and Metal Balkans doo
French Serbian Chamber of Commerce
Tehnička Škola „Nikola Tesla“
Ninox doo Beograd
CPU doo Beograd
- Assisted with numerous employment matters, including defining working conditions, engaging new employees, and obtaining residency and work permits.
- Assisted Ninox doo Beograd with employment matters.
- Provides continuous employment law assistance to Boehringer Ingelheim Serbia doo Beograd, a multinational pharmaceuticals corporation.
AVS Legal's team advises major corporate clients on labour hirings, terminations, secondments, and redundancies, workplace reorganisations and immigration. It also assists with executive dismissal packages, mobbing, work injuries, personal data management and HR practices. 'An experienced, fast-thinking lawyer' with approximately 10 years' labour law experience, Irena Kalmić heads the department.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team’s strengths are flexibility, responsiveness and customer focus.‘
‘Their responsible and analytical approach to each and every employment-related topic, as well as their flexibility and responsiveness, exceed expectations.‘
‘The team leading our employment disputes provided us with strong support and confidence. With them I was sure that we would reach favourable outcomes.‘
‘Our collaboration with AVS Legal has been impeccable.‘
‘What distinguishes them from others is the availability to address efficiently all of our queries, provide elaborate explanations, give valuable suggestions and advice, and also produce a final product of very high quality.‘
‘The level of Irena Kalmić’s dedication, engagement, responsiveness, availability and problem solving approach are not frequently experienced among her peers.‘
‘I have great trust in Irena Kalmić’s knowledge and skills. She is an experienced, fast-thinking lawyer who really cares about her client – she is doing an excellent job!‘
‘Irena Kalmić is the reason we praise AVS Legal for its service. She is a very professional, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy expert.‘
Belgrade Airport doo Beograd (former Vinci Airports Serbia doo Beograd-Surčin)
Essex Balkan doo Zrenjanin (Superior Essex)
Tigar Tyres (Michelin Group)
IUCN ECARO/International Union for Conservation of Nature, Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
CBS International (Cushman & Wakefield)
- Advises Belgrade Airport doo on various employment matters arising from its everyday operations, including labour disputes.
- Advised on the hiring of 15 IT and telecoms experts from India and Europe.
- Advised Essex Balkan d.o.o (Superior Essex), a manufacturer and supplier of wire and cable products on daily employment matters.
Doklestic Repic & Gajin's 'employment team is superb'. It is best known for its expertise in collective bargaining, redundancies and lay-offs, reorganisations, employment and management agreements, and labour disputes. Slobodan Doklestic is 'an esteemed labour expert', and senior attorney at law Ljubinka Pljevaljcic's specialisms include employment and labour relations, contracts and labour disputes.
Slobodan Doklestic; Marko Repic
Other key lawyers:
‘Their employment team is superb.‘
‘Doklestic Repic & Gajin is one of our most reliable business partners, and we contact them every time we have complex and sensitive issues – they always provide us with comprehensive and complete legal advice.‘
‘The most valuable thing about the firm is that its legal advice is always adapted to our business activities and focused on our needs.‘
‘They have great expertise and a lot of experience – we find them truly helpful!‘
‘Apart from its deep know-how, this practice shows true commitment and dedication, as well as a personalised approach.‘
‘Great for knowledge, creativity, openness and a problem-solving attitude.‘
‘Slobodan Doklestic is an esteemed labour expert.‘
‘Senior attorney at law Ljubinka Pljevaljcic is an excellent employment lawyer.‘
Nelt & Co.
G4S Secure Solutions
Leoni Wiring Systems
VDL Bus & Coach
Pliva / Teva Pharmaceuticals
Adria Airways (Slovenia)
Montenegro Telekom part of Deutsche Telekom
AgroInvest Fund – part of VisionFund Intl.
Monte Credit MFI – part of VisionFund Intl.
DT Termo (Russia)
Pernod Ricard Hellas
USTAY Construction (Turkey)
Promedica 24 (Poland)
The Embassy of Mexico in the Republic of Serbia
- Advised Philip Morris on various employment and labour legal issues, including the new Law on Agency Employment and conclusion of a new collective bargaining agreement.
- Advised AIK Bank on various employment and labour legal issues, including the conclusion of a new collective bargaining agreement and preparation of a group remuneration policy.
- Advised Ingenico on various employment and labour legal issues, including the local implications of the global restructuring of its operations.
Harrisons Solicitors' department is headed by experienced senior associate Jelena Asanin, who acts for national and international employers. Covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, the practice's areas of expertise include employment contracts, outsourcing, remuneration, working hours and restructuring. It also assists with maternity and paternity leave, and unfair dismissal issues.
FCA Srbija d.o.o. (part of FIAT Chrysler Group Automobiles)
- Assisting Vast.com with all labour-related matters.
- Advised Mondi on personal data protection compliance issues.
- Successfully assisted Volvo with a sensitive dismissal procedure.
PR Legal's employment law expertise covers terminations, agreements, redundancy and dismissal procedures, and confidentiality clauses. It also advises on breaches of company secrets, disputes, hirings, compensation, immigration, compliance, and labour due diligence for acquisitions. Ivana Ružičić predominantly acts for clients from highly regulated industries, such as mining, tobacco and food and beverage.
‘The service is outstanding, and the team is positive, quick and to the point.‘
‘They have good industry knowledge, incredible expertise and professionalism, as well as dedication to achieving success during very complex and demanding cases.‘
‘The team is on top of everything and has everything covered – they are simply terrific.‘
‘Their advice is pertinent and direct, and the team is very responsive and professional. PR Legal contains legal experts who are ready to provide advice and solutions to any challenge that a company might have during its day-to-day operations.‘
‘They are incredibly devoted and detail oriented; they have learnt the company’s processes to such a thorough degree that it puts their legal support on another level.‘
‘Apart from an amazing level of professionalism and expertise, Ivana Ružičić shows a high level of dedication, often showing more care for the client company than myself and my colleagues!‘
‘Ivana Ružičić is 100% focused on results for employers; she is also very pragmatic, sharp and solution driven.‘
‘Ivana Ružičić has a brilliant mind and a great grasp of the facts and issues.‘
Coca-Cola Hellenic d.o.o. Beograd
Vlasinka d.o.o. Beograd
JT International d.o.o. Senta
Omya Venčac d.o.o. Aranđelovac
Next Generation Lotteries d.o.o. Beograd
Novomatic Technologies RS d.o.o. Beograd
European Fund for the Balkans
Agence France Presse
Allied Beverages Adriatic d.o.o. Beograd
GMP Jarmenovci d.o.o. Topola
Asing d.o.o. Beograd
Asbis d.o.o. Beograd
- Advised Coca-Cola Hellenic d.o.o. Beograd on a range of labour law and employment aspects, including amendments to a collective agreement.
- Advised JT International d.o.o. Senta on a transformation project that involved sector and job reorganisations.
- Advised Next Generation Lotteries d.o.o. Beograd on a restructuring exercise that potentially involved layoffs.
Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović Law Firm
Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović Law Firm's expertise covers workplace policies, employment and termination agreements, as well as compliance with local and international labour regulations, Serbia's Labour Act and international agreements. Marija Oreški Tomašević advises foreign companies entering the Serbian market. Senior associate Boris Radojčić joined Karanovic & Partners.
Marija Oreški Tomašević
Other key lawyers:
Radovan Grbović; Milan Samardžić; Kristina Pavlović
‘SOG qualifies as one of the best firms on the Serbia market.‘
‘They are solutions-oriented, and nurture a commercial mindset when resolving legal problems.‘
‘They are responsive, knowledgable, and always deliver high-quality work on time.‘
‘Working with them in English has been incredibly easy, which is of great value to us since we have US ownership.‘
Softline Services d.o.o. Beograd
DNATA d.o.o. Beograd (member of Emirates Group)
Etihad Airways Branch Office Belgrade
EAP Shared Services d.o.o.
Vice Media d.o.o.
Sparrow d.o.o. Varvarin
Cardno Emerging Markets USA Ltd
Outsource Insurance Professionals
University of Belgrade Faculty of Philosophy
Etihad Aviation Group
- Representing Delta Holding, as employer, in over 190 labour disputes before the courts, as well as providing day-to-day employment advice and COVID-19 crisis-related support.
- Advises Etihad Airways Branch Office in Belgrade on all aspects of labour and employment law, including preparing employment agreements, and the establishment and termination of employment relationships.
- Advised McCann, a global advertising agency, on a wide range of employment issues, including the provision of full employment support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stankovic & Partners (NSTLAW)'s 'excellent, problem-solving team' covers major restructuring and redundancy exercises, along with significant employment disputes, document reviews, and day-to-day issues. Its experience extends to union negotiations, health and safety issues, employee data protection, immigration, insurance and pensions. Nenad Stankovic advises on employment contracts, foreign employees, and restructuring and redundancies.
Other key lawyers:
Ljiljana Urzikic Stankovic
‘An excellent, problem-solving team.‘
‘Nenad Stankovic is surely one of the best lawyers in Serbia; he always delivers the best possible advice and solutions.‘
Garbino doo Beograd
Proleter AD Fabrika carapa, Ivanjica
Banjalucka pivara LLC (Serbia)
Zefiro doo Beograd
- Acting for Apatinska pivara, a member of Molson Coors Group (global brewing company) on various employment matters, including employees’ salaries, contract terminations and immigration permits for employees.
- Provides ongoing employment advice to Takeda Pharmaceuticals, including redundancy and downsizing exercises, as well as employment negotiations and disputes.
- Advises CCBill on all aspects of employment in Serbia, as well as the assignment of employees abroad.
Vukovic & Partners' 'highly client-oriented' practice covers a variety of different industry sectors, from IT, shipping and logistics, to mining, pharmacy, international organisations and commodities, among others. The team is led by Aleksandra Ćalić Bošković, who 'always delivers exceptional solutions', and has over 11 years' experience in employment law practice.
Aleksandra Ćalić Bošković
‘Always available, fast, responsive and finds the best solutions.‘
‘This practice is unique in terms of expertise, being updated, and its focus on the client.‘
‘A high-quality legal practice that gives us what we need to achieve our business goals.‘
‘Their dedication, responsibility and timeliness with deadlines are what makes this practice unique.‘
‘Proactivity regarding future issues and seeing the broader picture are key capabilities of this employment team.‘
‘They are highly client oriented, great listeners, and pay attention to detail.‘
‘They go above and beyond what is asked, and try to advise their clients on everything that could potentially affect their business.‘
‘Aleksandra Ćalić Bošković stands out for her knowledge, support and experience- she always delivers exceptional solutions.‘
DP WOLD Jsc
MANA MODA Ltd
Nera Facility Management Ltd
SERBIA BROADBAND – SRPSKE KABLOVSKE MREŽE DOO BEOGRAD Ltd
Food Koncept Catering Ltd
Eurobau Connect AG Ltd Belgrade
Kostag Ltd Belgrade
Goldair Handling Ltd
Link Group Ltd
Rapp Zastava Winches Ltd
Omega Travel Ltd
Rapp Zastava Ltd
Faculty of Contemporary Arts
Integral Group Ltd
Focus factor plus Ltd
Richter Gedeon Ltd
Ocean Accounting Ltd
Ocean Business Support Ltd
Ocean Ideas Ltd
Ocean Immobilities Ltd
Ocean Rental Ltd
ODM Collections Ltd
Ocean Divanart ltd Belgrade
Msg Global Souteast Europe Ltd
Bella Napoli Ltd
OCEAN VALUATION SERVICES Ltd
BRITISH MOTORS Ltd
Minimet Commodities Ltd
- Advised on the legal aspects of outsourcing and temporary staffing practices in Serbia.
- Advised the top management of DP World Jsc on sensitive, confidential and complex employment law issues, which concerned the acquisition of Port of Novi Sad, the second largest port in Serbia.
- Assisted with the implementation of a voluntary health insurance programme for employees.
Zivkovic & Samardzic Law Office
Zivkovic & Samardzic Law Office is well known for handling redundancies, reorganisations, union negotiations, employment disputes and executive terminations; the team also assists with agreements involving work conditions, disciplinary procedures and immigration law. 'An experienced attorney and labour law expert', Ana Popovic specialises in employment and immigration law, as well as employment litigation.
‘They have a very professional team that is available at all times.‘
‘Responsible, dedicated and creative individuals – what really sets them apart is their expertise and efficiency. It is a pleasure to work with them.‘
‘They are dedicated lawyers, who pay attention to detail and are experts in their fields – highly recommended!‘
‘A responsive team with a clear commercial mindset, and the advice is comprehensive and easy to understand.‘
‘We hold them in very high regard – they are some of the best practitioners that we have worked with. Each lawyer has a deep knowledge of employment law.‘
‘The whole team of lawyers has the unique combination of skilled technical know-how and legal expertise; they are very commercial with their advice and give practical solutions to problems.‘
‘Ana Popović is a safe pair of hands.‘
‘Ana Popović is an experienced attorney and labour law expert. She is highly committed and resolves sensitive issues.‘
Titan Cementara Kosjerić
Prva Televizija doo Beograd
B92 doo Beograd
Hive Ventures Services doo Beograd
- Advised Heineken Srbija on labour law issues, following the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Advised Sizmek on the labour law aspects of its partial sale to Amazon.
- Advised UK-based APIS Assay Technologies on the labour law aspects of its acquisition of Serbian company BeoGenomics.