Employment in Italy
Trifirò & Partners
BonelliErede is a first port of call for many clients seeking advice on the whole spectrum of employment law matters. Marcello Giustiniani leads the team, whose wide-ranging expertise includes unfair competition, social security and sports law. It also advises on senior manager relations and remuneration, corporate crises, trade union negotiations and social security contributions. Giovanni Muzina made partner in December 2019. Antonella Negri and Marco Maniscalco are also recommended.
Other key lawyers:
Antonella Negri; Marco Maniscalco; Vittorio Pomarici; Giovanni Muzina
‘Outstanding industry understanding and knowledge. Hands-on attitude.’
‘The firm’s team works in great synergy, and is able to carefully and effectively follow the client on all aspects of employment law’
‘Antonella Negri, in addition to the absolute competence in the sector, has the ability to fully understand the customer’s needs and propose the most suitable solutions. She is able to understand problems quickly and to provide excellent solutions quickly.’
‘Technical and constantly up-to-date skills; high response times and service levels; proactiveness and ability to build long-term partnerships with customers’
‘Vittorio Pomarici stands out not only for the technical skills but also for the ability to read and interpret specific business contexts as well as for the quality and timeliness of the services provided.’
‘Level of quality, value for money, professionalism and friendliness.’
‘In spite of the high workload, they always manage to be calm, maintain clarity and availability, giving a sense of security to the customer. Marcello Giustiniani and Giovanni Muzina are the points of reference for all the labour law problems.’
Acqua di Parma
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
F.lli De Cecco
- Advised A2a on the CEO succession.
- Advising Zambon on remote and smart working regulations.
- Advising Brembo on regulating business travelling and salespeople throughout Covid-19 emergency.
At DLA Piper, the employment department mainly provides high-level assistance to multinational clients. The multidisciplinary team advises on trade union relations, disputes and employment law issues arising from international transactions, among other matters. Giampiero Falasca acts for Lega Calcio Serie A (the body responsible for the professional football league in Italy) and the association of Italian football teams, Federcalcio. Fabrizio Morelli is 'an outstanding practitioner', who focuses on restructurings, reorganisations and M&A-related employment matters. Federico Strada's employment expertise is complemented by his knowledge of data protection and health and safety.
Giampiero Falasca; Fabrizio Morelli
Other key lawyers:
‘Excellent expertise and a friendly and cordial approach to the customer. Availability and flexibility in fees.’
‘Maximum availability from Fabrizio Morelli.’
‘Accessibility and quick replies.’
‘Fabrizio Morelli is an outstanding practitioner of employment law and also a great person to work with.’
Hard Rock Café
- Assisting Almaviva, a CRM outsourcing company, with the largest company restructuring in Italy since the 1950s.
- Provided Lidl with labour law assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial in connection with (i) the establishment, management and termination of subordinate and autonomous employment relationships, including contentious matters; (ii) the implementation of security systems for accidents prevention and related dismissal procedures with particular reference to the manual handling of heavy loads.
- Assisted the Arrow Global group’s companies extrajudicially with labour law matters.
At boutique firm Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo, Franco Toffoletto has over 35 years of experience advising companies on employment law issues. He has particular expertise in contracts with commercial agents. Raffaele De Luca Tamajo is the President of the AGI (Italian Employment Lawyers Association) Scientific Committee and the former Chairman of the Italian Association of Employment Law and Social Welfare (AIDLASS). Toffoletto and De Luca Tamajo co-head the team, which includes Emanuela Nespoli, who is an expert in employee and executive remuneration, incentives and benefits. Chiara Torino focuses on advising banks and credit agencies. In 2020, the firm merged with Dramis Ammirati e Associati in Milan.
Franco Toffoletto; Raffaele De Luca Tamajo
Other key lawyers:
Marco Sideri; Emanuela Nespoli; Massimo Dramis; Chiara Torino
‘Competence, knowledge of market best practices, partnership with the customer.’
‘Wide-ranging professionalism (labour law and trade union), promptness of intervention and support in making decisions.’
‘Marco Sideri fully understands the business model adopted by his clients.’
‘Personal availability that goes beyond the merely professional aspect and rare and sometimes surprising ability to immerse themselves in the situation the client is living. Absolute transparent communication, extreme clarity and pragmatic interpretation of the cases submitted.’
‘Proactivity, focus on problem solving, timeliness’
‘Massimo Dramis’ expertise ranges from problem solving on individual disputes to accompanying and managing trade union issues.’
‘Ability to follow the customer at 360 degrees in both out-of-court and litigation matters. Excellent knowledge of clients and their sectors.’
‘Excellence in the legal market in the labour law sector, in terms of resources, knowledge and technical skills, providing clients with a high quality service. The strengths are certainly the constantly updated technical knowledge and proximity to the customer, thus configuring itself as a partner of the company, to which are added the promptness in solving problems and sharing the risk.’
FCA Italy (Fiat Chrysler)
Ferrovie dello Stato
Johnson & Johnson Group
- Provided 130 companies with assistance for gaining access to short-time work programmes for a total of approximately 60,000 employees during Covid-19 state of emergency.
- Assisted Johnson & Johnson S.p.A., the Italian legal entity of the Johnson & Johnson Group (one of the companies listed in the Fortune 500 list), which deals with the consumer business of the group, with a collective dismissal redundancy process related to the international project called Consumer Transformation.
- Assisted ABB S.p.A., part of the ABB Group (one of the companies listed in the Fortune 500 list) with a collective dismissal redundancy process, as part of a global project aimed at simplifying the internal organization.
Chiomenti acts for a mix of high-profile clients and small businesses, with a notable strength in the fashion, banking and insurance industries. Its team advises on non-compete obligations, remuneration policies, incentive and welfare plans, as well as collective agreements, tenders and compliance issues. Working with the firm's M&A and corporate department, the group also advises on the employment aspects of restructurings and mergers. Practice head Emanuele Barberis advises the Chamber of Fashion in Milan and manages its relationship with the government. Paolo Carbone joined Deliveroo as senior employment counsel.
‘Holistic approach to the individual questions posed, availability and vocation to search for a solution with a company vision.’
‘Presence of personal characteristics of sensitivity contribute towards a pleasant collaboration.’
Dolce & Gabbana
De Agostini Group/ Dea Capital Group
Bain & Co
Fondo Strategico Italiano/Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
Volkswagen Group Italia
U.S. Department of Justice
Anacap Investment Fund
- Advising Rocco Commisso and Mediacom Communications Corporation in relation to the acquisition of the entire share capital of ACF Fiorentina and all its subsidiaries from Diego and Andrea Della Valle. Chiomenti also assisted Rocco Commisso and Mediacom Communications Corporation in all labour law aspects related to the aforementioned transaction.
- Advising Roberto Cavalli S.p.A. on the transfer of the entire personnel from the historical office in Florence to Milan.
- Advising Ralph Lauren on all operations in Italy, regarding employment matters both executives’ contracts, packages and employment operational profiles of the business.
Gianni & Origoni's employment department is notably active in the energy sector, where it acts for oil and gas companies such as key client Eni. The team's recent work included advice to clients on health and safety issues, criminal law, administrative liability of entities and compliance, as well as international mobility. It also handles litigation, restructurings and post-M&A employment law issues. Alessandra Ferroni and Saverio Schiavone jointly lead the practice.
Alessandra Ferroni; Saverio Schiavone
Other key lawyers:
‘Quality, attention to detail’
‘Skills, understanding of the context and ability to adapt to it’
‘Outstanding profiles, great attention paid directly by the partner in charge’
‘Client relationship of great esteem and professionalism’
‘Excellent professionalism and quality of service’
‘Alessandra Ferroni shows an excellent business acumen and an appreciated pragmatism in the definition of the company strategy.’
‘Saverio Schiavone: in addition to being very competent, he is able to move within the client’s organization and to support its evolution.’
‘Matteo Fusillo has a considerable, solid experience and is always able to guide the client in the different situations to be faced.’
ENiProgetti – ENI SpA
Federazione Italiana Tennis (FIT)
First Data Corporation
Hitachi Industrial Engineering
Lindt & Sprungli
- Assisting EniProgetti S.p.A. with health and safety matters in Italy, with a view to applying the same model to its existing (UK, Kazakhstan, Egypt) and prospective foreign subsidiaries.
- Assisting ENI’s Board of Directors with assessing the Group H&S procedures and protocols during the COVID-19 emergency, with a view to both the international legal context and best practices. Further advising on smart working rules and procedures.
- Continuous legal assistance, including on labour and employment matters as well as H&S matters, to ArcelorMittal in connection with the post-closing stage of the ILVA transaction and, starting from October 2019, in connection with the significant changes and events occurred following the change of management at ArcelorMittal Italia level.
Grimaldi Studio Legale's employment and industrial relations department offers 'a truly excellent service' in relation to restructurings and the downsizing of Italian companies and subsidiaries of international groups. It also has expertise in unions law and relations, as well as litigation against top executives. Barbara Grasselli is experienced in handling negotiations over the termination of relationships with company employees and board members. Angelo Zambelli has a 'distinctive standing' in the field of executive relations. Alberto Testi specialises in transfers of businesses. Grasselli, Zambelli and Testi co-head the department. Alessandra Zilla joined De Luca & Partners.
Angelo Zambelli; Barbara Grasselli; Alberto Testi
‘The team offers a truly excellent service, covering all aspects of employment law and providing complete and ongoing advice. Fees are adequate and reasonable.’
‘Barbara Grasselli brilliantly provides assistance with internal reorganization processes and with the termination of the relationships with company employees (even at top level), guiding the negotiation in the most effective for the company. She has always acted in person without making excessive use of collaborators.’
‘Angelo Zambelli is undoubtedly a recognized professional and known in the national legal community, who unlike others has a strong strategic vision and a distinctive standing in the field of executive relations.
‘Competence, seriousness and ability to deal with a wide range of legal issues thanks to the numerous experts that make up the team.’
‘Absolute availability and maximum competence, not only from a theoretical but also operational point of view.’
‘ Preparation, customer focus and understanding of multinational contexts’
Piaggio & C. S.p.A.
MHPS Italia S.r.l. (Konecranes Group)
Nokia Solutions and Networks Italia S.p.A.
L’Oréal Italia S.p.A.
The Royal Bank of Scotland
UBS Europe SE – Succursale Italia
Brevi Milano S.p.A.
Gilead Sciences S.r.l.
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica S.p.A.
Autogas Nord S.p.A.
Curium Pharma Group
Cerved Group S.p.A.
Carestream Health Italia S.r.l.
- Providing legal assistance to Stiga S.p.A. in the several litigations, which have been triggered against such company by former fixed-term employees who have challenged their fixed-term employment contracts, thus claiming for the establishment of an open-term relationship with Stiga S.p.A., together with the payment of the relevant indemnity set out under Italian law.
- Representing UBS Europe SE – Succursale Italia in several litigations which have been triggered by such bank against former client advisers who had breached their non-competition and non-solicitation obligations
- Providing legal assistance to Sirti S.p.A. in the litigation brought by 639 employees who are claiming for the payment of a collective performance bonus: so far, all their claims have been fully rejected by the Labour Courts.
In October 2020, LABLAW - Studio Legale and Deloitte Legal Italy -Società tra Avvocati a r.l. entered into a strategic alliance, which has enabled the former firm to gain access to a global network. Luca Failla joined the latter firm. Francesco Rotondi, who heads up the employment law boutique, assists clients from the industrial and services sectors with matters such as the management of human resources, reorganisation plans and collective redundancies. The team has a widespread presence with offices in eight locations across Italy. In addition, its German, French and Spanish desks handle an international caseload.
Other key lawyers:
Alessandro Paone; Michela Bani
‘Speed and creativity’
‘Knowledge of the clients’ business and the underlying logic’
‘Relationship based on trust, competence and transparency; frank feedback and total availability.’
‘Great willingness to face normal situations but also new and challenging ones, with the same energy’
‘Sharp, intellectual and multi-layered approach, exhaustively responding with arguments ranging from the pragmatic to the more abstract. Very strong level of availability to talk and meet with clients, as well as to enter into a back-and-forth conversation in order to reach the best solution together.’
La Perla fashion
Kimberly & Clark
Metro Cash & Carry
Sirti (KKR group)
- Assisting ALIS, the Italian Logistics Association of Sustainable Intermodality as exclusive partner for the management of all employment and labour law aspects in their sector, an undertaking that includes 1300+ member companies, which together have a total of 180,000+ workers, a fleet of 93,000+ vehicles providing 2,700+ weekly sea connections to the islands, 100+ sea routes, and an annual turnover of Euro 22 billion.
- Assisting SKY ITALIA and its subsidiaries with a range of matters connected to managers, journalists, trade union relation and more.
- Assisted Banca Popolare Del Lazio’s management (with approximately 60 branches, 500 employees and €9bn of funding) during preparatory trade union procedure for the implementation of a new organization.
Legance - Avvocati Associati distinguishes itself in matters involving novel employment law issues, such as those connected with social networking, digital payments and software development. In the food delivery space, the team has had a role in the negotiations at the Ministry of Labour over new regulations concerning the relationship between riders and food delivery companies. Alberto Maggi, who is an expert in employment issues arising from M&A and private equity transactions, leads the team. The 'commercially astute’ Elena Ryolo focuses on restructuring and downsizing processes, trade union consultations and state welfare programmes.
Other key lawyers:
Tommaso Li Bassi; Silvia Tozzoli; Elena Ryolo; Daniele Della Casa
‘Completely available to clients’ requests, with a sense of urgency beyond expectations both in court cases, in consulting for strategic plans, and in consulting on delicate situations relating to labour law. The team demonstrates excellent professionalism in all situations and provides brilliant results which are absolutely up to expectations.’
‘Tommaso Li Bassi shows absolute involvement in the cases brought to him and works closely with clients until he becomes an integral part of their teams’
‘Tommaso Li Bassi is an excellent person with unique human and professional qualities. Daniele Della Casa is available, competent, fast and endowed with distinct human and professional qualities.’
‘The team avoids an overloading of technical-theoretical components and provides practical solutions.’
‘Multidisciplinary advice, ability to quickly activate diversified high-level skills and professionalism to face complex tasks’
‘International skills and the ability to customize services and consultancy effectively (timing etc), always with business-focus and foresight’
‘Elena Ryolo is thoughtful, responsive and very commercially astute.’
Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.
Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
Crane Worldwide Logistics
Credito Lombardo Veneto
Daikin Applied Europe
Dana Holding Corporation and Dana Italia
Diageo Italia S.p.A.
Kruk Italia S.p.A.
Legal & General Investment Management
MBDA Italia S.p.A.
Merck Sharp & Dohme
Olon (Fidia pharma group)
Shire International GmbH
Wise SGR S.p.A.
- Assisted Nexi S.p.A. with the implementation of a stock grant long term incentive plan and in the drafting of the first “Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid”, as well as in the labour and trade-unions relations matters in connection with the agreement entered into with Intesa San Paolo for the purchase of its merchant acquiring activities
- Assisting Merck & Co and MSD Italia S.r.l. with a major collective dismissal involving 20% of the workforce and in the parallel planned spin off of businesses in the women health’s and slow growth product areas (roughly one third of the activities of the company and totalling a 7bn turnover worldwide).
- Assisting Cisco Systems Inc. with the acquisition of Fluidmesh Group a leader in wireless backhaul systems, involving assistance in the process of integration of employees at the Italian level and in the negotiation with the Fluidmesh key top managers of their new terms and conditions of employment.
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is 'a true business partner', according to one of its clients. The group's varied workload covers reorganisations, industrial relations and litigation. Massimiliano Biolchini co-heads the team with Umberto Percivalle, who undertakes contentious and non-contentious work, particularly in the pharmaceutical and automotive sectors. Percivalle is knowledgeable about matters such as incentive plans, trade secrets protection, directors' agreements and occupational safety.
Massimiliano Biolchini; Uberto Percivalle
‘The team is not only responsive in a timely manner but also proactive in alerting us to changes in the law, planned and anticipated. They genuinely work as a team with other practice areas in the firm so you get to know the lawyers and build up a relationship with them. They are personable and professional.’
‘Uberto Percivalle is a true business partner. He takes time to understand the company’s business, the desired outcomes and does not limit his knowledge or contribution to just the labour law aspects.’
‘High professionalism, preparation, responsiveness, availability and flexibility.’
The Walt Disney Company Italia
Stella McCartney S.r.l.
Emilio Pucci (LVMH)
VF International Sagl
- Assisted Stella McCartney with the spin-off of all its operations from Kering Group across Italy and Switzerland. Stella McCartney has regained independence from the Kering Group that acquired it in 2001. Spin-off activities have been mainly concentrated in Italy and Switzerland.
- Advising Whirlpool EMEA on the divestment of its plant in Naples, and the case has received massive political and media coverage at national level, with the involvement of the Ministries of Labour and Economic Development.
- Represented Ecolab in starting and holding a negotiation with the unions concerning the discontinuing of one plant.
Clifford Chance advises clients on the entire ambit of employment law issues, and its team is increasingly sought after to assist with remuneration policies, regulatory investigations and corporate governance. The team, which is led by Simonetta Candela, is particularly active in advice to banks, financial institutions and investment management funds. Candela is an expert in Italian, EU and UK regulation. Her team works closely with the tax and pensions departments, as well as practitioners across the firm's international network.
Other key lawyers:
Daikin Applied Europe S.p.A.
- Advised AMCO S.p.A. on labour issues related to in the partial non-proportional demerger project of a compendium of non-performing exposures from Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, in favour of AMCO.
- Advised Carrefour on the acquisition of 28 markets from Auchan Group.
- Advising Daikin Applied Europe S.p.A. on all employment matters (drafting an incentive plan, managing recruitment, balancing different kind of employment arrangements…etc.).
De Luca & Partners, which is exclusively dedicated to employment law, focuses on assisting companies and top executives with their day-to-day employment law issues and relations with trade unions, as well as restructurings, disputes and M&A-related matters. Practice head Vittorio De Luca has expertise in advising corporates and private equity funds on international M&A and restructurings. Senior associate Marco Giangrande, joined from Lexellent in February 2020. Also notable is that senior associate Alessandra Zilla joined from Grimaldi Studio Legale.
Vittorio De Luca
Other key lawyers:
Marco Giangrande; Alessandra Zilla
Aksìa Group SGR
- Assisted Platinum Equity within the acquisition of De Wave Group.
- Advising Aksìa Group SGR on labour and employment law aspects of the acquisition, through the fund Aksìa Capital V, of a series of companies active in the business of dental care services to build up the leading group operating in this industry, which entailed so far 3 acquisitions.
Dentons' employment team is notably active in trade union negotiations, definition and organisation of companies' sales structure as well as in restructuring and reorganisation. In the restructuring and reorganisation space, the team has been kept busy handling matters regarding business closures and the reduction in workforce. Davide Boffi advises several international clients on the full range of national and international employment law matters and labour relations. Luca De Menech joined in January 2021 from BonelliErede and handles a workload in connection to bankruptcy procedures and corporate reorganisations.
Other key lawyers:
Luca De Menech
‘Legal opinions provided are precise and tailored to the company context, not theoretical or academic. They present well-balanced risk and opportunities. ’
‘Davide Boffi is really a smart legal counsel with business acumen; quick in understanding the issues and the business context. Able to manage complexity dimension as well as many other factors that may affect the final results. ’
‘Luca De Menech always approaches client relationships in the logic of real partnership.’
Cbre Gws Technical Division
- Assisting the client in relation to all employment issues, including the management of the relationship with trade unions, connected to the admission of the Wanbao-Acc company to the extraordinary administration procedure.
- Assisting the client in relation to the employment and labor aspects of the definition of the agreement with Keesing Group, Dutch company operating in Europe in the publication of magazines related to puzzles, quizzes and mnemonic games, in order to develop existing synergies and share a growth plan.
- Assisting the client in relation to all the employment issues connected to the acquisition of Co.Ve.Ri.’s facility management branch.
Ichino Brugnatelli e Associati's practice is led by Pietro Ichino, whose private practice experience has been complemented by a distinguished academic and political career. His team advises on a broad cross-section of day-to-day employment issues, as well as controversies arising from individual and collective dismissals, damages claims over harassment and demotion, non-compete obligations and social security matters.
Other key lawyers:
‘Luca Daffra is a flawless professional not only for his clearly noteworthy professional skills but also for his availability, response times and courtesy.’
‘Ability to understand the business context and to provide comprehensive and practical feedback.’
‘Luca Daffra has always stood out for reliability, preparation and great availability.’
Nctm Studio Legale offers strong coverage across all areas of employment law. It is increasingly sought after to advise on industrial relations, particularly collective redundancies, social support plans and litigation. The firm acts for clients from sectors such as banking, publishing, pharmaceuticals and aviation, among others. The practice is led by Michele Bignami, who has extensive knowledge of the fashion and luxury sector. Bignami advises multinational companies on the employment law aspects of M&A, privatisations, trade union relations, incentives, collective contracts and dismissals.
- Assisting Qatar Airlines with dealing with complex voluntary liquidation procedure of the Italian participated company AirItaly S.p.A. together with the team of advisers of the other shareholder (White & Case) and with the labour law related massive litigation promoted by the employees of such company.
- Provided assistance to Air China with the process of special wages guarantee fund for approx. 100 employees.
- Providing assistance to the companies of the Elior Group that were severally impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic, as schools, public offices and private clients all of a sudden suspended the service and/or requested a different kind of service.
Simmons & Simmons
Simmons & Simmons combines local market knowledge with an international footprint. Its employment department is recognised for its advice to UK and Italian companies on Brexit-related matters. It also advises on day-to-day issues concerning employment policies and contracts, as well as restructurings, individual and collective dismissals, workplace investigations and litigation. The 'charismatic' Davide Sportelli, who leads the department, had a role in the development and the first use of a technological solution for scanning and assessing companies' personnel software. It provides cheaper and faster cost analyses and reviews of employment contracts.
Other key lawyers:
Emanuela Boca; Luigi Ricci Palopoli; Ottavio Sangiorgio
‘Charismatic leadership of Davide Sportelli, who capable of giving formal and informal answers very quickly, of understanding the business context very well and of declining opinions taking into account internal reasonings.’
‘Davide Sportelli is charismatic, helpful and histrionic. Emanuela Boca: precise and competent, tenacious in out-of-court negotiation.’
AXA/XL Catlin Group
AXA Real Estate
Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
Bank of Montreal (BMO)
FieldCore (GE group)
Biomasse Italia S.p.A.
EP Produzioni Spa
- Advising the Giorgio Armani Spa on a large cross-border cost-savings project for its global business
- Assisting Marcolin Spa with high-profile exit negotiations with the former CEO.
- Assisting Bank of Montreal with the closure of the Italian operations including high-profile upper management exit negotiations.
UnioLex - Stucchi & Partners' employment team primarily focuses on assisting international listed and unlisted companies. Its expertise covers a wide range of matters, such as day-to-day HR issues, downsizing, collective bargaining and industrial relations. Olimpio Stucchi leads the group, which also provides data protection and health and safety advice. Paola Gobbi and Andrea Savoia are also recommended.
Other key lawyers:
Paola Gobbi; Andrea Savoia
‘Extreme competence also derived from experiences on cases of the highest level. Reactive and capable of interpreting the customer’s needs.’
‘The firm is capable of giving well-structured and concise answers very quickly and to customize the service according to the needs and the way of working of the customer. This is especially important when problems arise and need to be addressed quickly. High level of preparation of professionals.’
‘Ability to identify the problem and to find the correct solution, even when it is not the easiest or the most immediate one. A tailor-made service, who always offer excellent and fast service.’
Allen & Overy - Studio Legale Associato
Allen & Overy - Studio Legale Associato advises on employment law matters arising from corporate reorganisations and restructurings, as well as domestic and cross-border M&A. The team's workload includes trade union matters, managers’ dismissals and redundancies, and also social security issues. Counsel Livio Bossotto, who leads the practice, focuses on both contentious and non-contentious employment and data protection matters, with special expertise in financial institutions.
Other key lawyers:
Claudio Chiarella; Giorgia Giorgetti
‘Remarkable ability to deal with the problem and with the opposing side.’
‘Very young style and active way of approaching the client and organizing the service. Livio Bossotto and Claudio Chiarella have great competence and professionalism, at the same time establishing a truly cordial and friendly relationship with the client.’
‘A team that’s capable of managing complex situations both from a legal and international dynamics point of view. Speed, availability and care of the relationship with the customer.’
‘International background, knowledge of foreign languages and understanding of sophisticated contexts’
‘Competence, willingness to dialogue and quick support’
‘Livio Bossotto and Giorgia Giorgetti were proactive and timely support in the case treated together. Competence and availability 24/7.’
‘Great competence, customer orientation, speed of response, attention to practical aspects’
EG Group Italia
TE Connectivity Italia
The Space Cinema
- Advising EG Group Italia, the Italian subsidiary of a British retailer operating petrol stations globally, on a number of employment matters in Italy, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Advising The Space Cinema, a leading cinema chain in Italy, on the restructuring of certain subsidiaries. This activity included advising on managing the exit of several employees.
- Advised Softlab (a leading Italian company operating in the IT, financing and cybersecurity areas) – through its subsidiary Tech Rain – on the employment law aspects of its investment in Acotel Group, a listed company active in the digital entertainment, energy and web services sectors at an international level with offices in Brasil, India and USA.
Bird & Bird advises clients on the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, with a particular strength in HR management issues. The practice is distinguished by its cross-border strength, with it operating as one unit across 29 offices. The firm has a notable offering of tech tools, including International HR Knowledge Zone, a platform providing HR information and training for clients. Amedeo Rampolla, who is a member of the trade secrets protection group, jointly leads the practice with Cristiano Pambianchi.
Amedeo Rampolla; Cristiano Pambianchi
Carnelutti Studio Legale Associato
Carnelutti Studio Legale Associato's employment team is led by Giuseppe Bulgarini d’Elci, whose experience includes workforce restructurings, collective agreements, trade union negotiations and executive matters. Elsewhere, the group also provides support in disputes over dismissals and the employment aspects of corporate transactions. Of counsel Elsa Mora joined from Eversheds Sutherland Associazione Professionale in 2020.
Giuseppe Bulgarini d’Elci
Other key lawyers:
Marco Sartori; Elsa Mora
ANQUAP – Associazione Nazionale Quadri delle Amministrazioni Pubbliche
ARCOBALEGNO S.r.l. (part of LARSON JUHL)
CERES S.p.A. (part of Royal Unibrew A/S)
Columbia Sportswear Italy S.r.l.
Comarch Italy S.r.l.
Dentsu Aegis Network Italia S.p.A.
DO&CO Italy S.r.l. (DO&CO Group)
Fincos Gestioni S.r.l.
Giesecke + Devrient Mobile Security Italia S.r.l.
ITT Italia S.r.l. (par of ITT Group)
Krizia International S.r.l.
Louisiane S.p.A. (part of Hermès Group)
Mibe Pharma Italia S.r.l. (part of Dermapharm)
Raffles Education Italy S.r.l.
SEGESTA2000 Sr.l. (part of KORIAN Group)
Solutions 30 Italia S.r.l.
Trelleborg Coated Systems Italia S.p.A.
Triumph International Rome S.p.A.
Wonderbox Italia S.r.l.
- Advised ARCOBALEGNO S.r.l., a world leader in the production of picture frames, on developing a complex corporate reorganization plan aimed at minimizing redundancies.
- Advised DO & CO Italy S.r.l. – which operates in the catering services at Milan-Malpensa Airport and at the Allianz Stadium (the home ground of Juventus football club) in Turin – on collective agreements, union negotiations and social security issues following the suspension of all the activities at both venues due to the COVID-19 health emergency.
- Acted for International School of Europe S.p.A. on the protracted termination of a manager terminated for harassment and retaliation against several subordinate employees.
Daverio & Florio Studio Legale undertakes a significant amount of employment law work in the banking sector. Name partners Fabrizio Daverio and Salvatore Florio have consolidated experience of employment, trade union and social security law. Bernardina Calafiori is experienced in litigation. Vincenzo Ferrante, who heads up the firm's academic department, is an author of the European Employment Code, which is a collection of EU employment laws.
Fabrizio Daverio; Salvatore Florio; Bernardina Calafiori
Other key lawyers:
Gattai, Minoli, Partners is able to advise on the legal, HR and corporate aspects of employment law, including those relating to business risk analyses, restructurings, disciplinary procedures and transfer of undertakings. Department head Lorenzo Cairo is knowledgeable about data protection law, privacy compliance and relations with the privacy authority, as well as litigation before the Italian courts.
Other key lawyers:
Francesco D’Avanzo; Federica Ferretti
‘Lorenzo Cairo’s team has the peculiar characteristic of providing its assistance with the attention typical of a (good) supplier but with such a deep knowledge of the customer that it makes the team almost seem like an in-house collaborator. Professionalism and reactivity are impeccable’
‘Lorenzo Cairo continues to guarantee the high standards his clients have come to expect. The team is made up of talented young people and highly experienced professionals.’
CVC Capital Partners
Engie Italia S.p.A.
Olympus Italia S.r.l.
Birra Peroni S.r.l.
Engie Program S.r.l.
- Advised Cedacri S.p.A. (and the Cedacri group) on the implementation of all health and safety measures relating to Covid-19 set out by the Protocol signed by the Government and trade unions on 24 April 2020.
- Assisted Engie Italia S.p.A. with the transfer of the employment relationships of the personnel employed by the Manital Idea S.p.A., in the context of a take over of the service contract stipulated between Manital (as contractor) and a public administration (as principal), following the public services contract award.
Gatti Pavesi Bianchi Ludovici's employment team is jointly led by Paola Tradati and industrial relations expert Nicola Bonante. The group excels in assisting clients with restructurings, collective dismissals and transfers of business, as well as the domestic and cross-border employment law aspects of extraordinary transactions.
Paola Tradati; Nicola Bonante
- Providing ongoing assistance to ETRO S.p.A., a leading Italian fashion group which operates with several companies, and, more recently, specific assistance in the management of the reorganization of the company – during and after Covid-19.
- Assisting Kimbo S.p.A. with issues related to safety and the implementation of emergency measures.
- Assisting Consorzio Target Sinergie/Log-It with managing a complex union negotiation following a termination of a procurement contract, with provision for a collective dismissal of 164 employees
LCA Studio Legale, which garners praise from clients for its wide-ranging employment law advice, is seeing its practice continuing to grow. One of the key individuals in the team is Ranieri Romani, who is 'greatly appreciated' for his expertise in redundancies, remuneration policies for banks and insurance companies and sports law. Romani co-heads the group with Giuseppe Bologna, who is experienced in managing crisis situations for companies.
Giuseppe Bologna; Ranieri Romani
Other key lawyers:
‘Pragmatism and availability of Giuseppe Bologna and Emanuela Ratti, as well as promptness in feedback.’
‘Unlike other firms specialized in labour law, LCA offers a 360-degree service to companies, relying not only on a highly qualified team in labour law but also on resources with great experience and expertise in various disciplines of law. LCA’s approach is characterized by flexibility and customer orientation.’
‘Ranieri Romani is greatly appreciated for his professional skills, pragmatic approach, customer orientation, business understanding and promptness and quality of service.’
‘LCA Studio Legale has grown a lot in recent years, focusing on young people and providing customers with all-round assistance. In this sense he also strengthened the labour law team, introducing a new partner (Ranieri Romani) and growing his team. A young partner already with a good professional experience certainly brings speed in customer response and an increase in the quality level offered to customers.’
‘Ranieri Romani is always available, quick to answer and prepared’
‘Ability to understand the context and personalization of the consulting service.’
‘Availability and adaptability to specific needs.’
Informatica Software Italia
- Assisted Eurovita S.p.A. and Pramerica Life S.p.A. with drafting the new remuneration policies for executives with provision of the Phantom Stock Plan.
- Assisting H-Farm S.p.A. in the transfer of part of business to a NewCo, dealing with the Union Procedure as per Art. 47 of Law no. 428/1990 that ended with the signing of an agreement.
- Assisting Microsoft Italy with all labour law matters and, in particular, in drafting individual Smart Working agreements and policies for all employees involved and in many law cases before the Court against its employees (including executives).
Lexellent's team is noted for its expertise in a wide variety of employment law issues, with a particular focus on occupational safety and equal opportunities. The firm has a department entirely dedicated to health and safety, which is led by Francesco Bacchini. On the equal opportunities front, the group provides clients with training courses and updates on legislation, and it helps them draft policies that enhance diversity. Practice head Giulietta Bergamaschi focuses on strategic HR management, trade union negotiations and discrimination.
Other key lawyers:
Aeroporto di Roma (Rome Airport)
IHI Charging Systems International S.p.A.
SAES Getter S.p.A.
Banca Popolare di Sondrio
- Advising Federculture on all matters covered in the relevant National Collective Bargaining Employment Agreement.
- Assistance to the new owner of Farmaceutici Damor with restructuring and reorganising the company following its acquisition.
- Assistance to Neronobile with purchasing a business unit consisting of 83 employees.
Norton Rose Fulbright's employment team in Italy, which is part of a much larger global practice, has significant knowledge of the financial services, energy, life sciences, food and consumer goods sectors. It covers the gamut of contentious and non-contentious issues for clients, with recent work covering matters arising from the Covid-19 pandemic. Practice head Attilio Pavone has been particularly active in advising on policies and contracts for remote working, workplace health and safety and data protection in relation to contract tracing. Giorgio Manca joined DWF as a partner in 2020 to head up its employment practice.
‘Resourcefulness, excellent cost/benefit balance’
‘Attilio Pavone has extensive knowledge of several sectors and demonstrates speed and completeness of support’
- Assisted IMI plc with the negotiation of two settlement agreements with two top managers in Italy relating to the termination of their employment and severance package.
- Advised Alès Groupe, a French cosmetics and fragrances company and a member of the CAC Small 90, on resizing and restructuring its commercial agency network.
- Advised leading consumer credit provider in Italy Agos Ducato on a high-value termination settlement agreement with one of its principal agents in Italy.
Pavia e Ansaldo has a strong track record in employment matters connected with corporate transactions. In addition, its team is sought after for advice on union negotiations, collective dismissal proceedings and misconduct cases. Practice head Enrico Del Guerra undertakes employment work with a nexus to sectors such as life sciences, agriculture, food and fashion. The team also includes Valentina Simonelli, who handles employment issues arising from corporate structurings, as well as matters involving senior executives. Expert litigator Enrico Banchero is also recommended.
Enrico Del Guerra
Other key lawyers:
Valentina Simonelli; Enrico Banchero
‘Excellent team, very keen on understanding clients’ needs and to meet the agreed deadlines.’
‘In-depth knowledge, availability, full cooperation.’
‘Enrico Del Guerra is very solution driven, very collaborative, flexible and proactive.’
Ansett Aviation Italy S.p.A.
Alice + Olivia Italia S.r.l
Carra Mangimi S.p.A.
Lectra Italia S.p.A.
McKinsey Italia & Co. Inc.
SDA Bocconi School of Management
Stahl Italy S.p.A.
Standard & Poor’s CMSI S.r.l.
Trenitalia S.p.A. (Gruppo Ferrovie dello Stato)
UPMC Italy S.r.l.
- Advising on the negotiation of a highly favourable settlement for a cosmetics company in a test case which could become a test case for an even bigger claim against them.
- Advising RTA s.r.l. on union negotiations for the transfer of accrued holiday to other colleagues to avoid their furloughing as part of the company’s response to the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Assisted Endurance Adler with hugely important, and successfully settled, Covid-19 related collective dismissal procedures which allowed it to focus on future growth and avoided any claims from employees.
Reilly & Tesoro
Founded in 2020, Reilly & Tesoro is a new Italian employment law firm, specialised in international relations. Founding partners Sharon Reilly and Marco Tesoro, who were previously at UnioLex - Stucchi & Partners, are highly regarded and senior associate Chiara Perrone provides additional support. The group is particularly notable for work relating to the technology, telecoms and healthcare sectors. Reilly focuses on projects relating to collective redundancies and company restructurings. She and Tesoro are appreciated for their 'prompt, practical and concise advice', 'both in Italian and English'. Litigation and regulation are also other areas of expertise.
Sharon Reilly; Marco Tesoro
Other key lawyers:
‘Very good niche employment practice giving clear and coherent, practical advice.’
‘Sharon Reilly and Marco Tesoro are both clearly experts of the subject, able to give clear and concise explanations both in English and Italian. They are responsive, practical and most importantly deliver advice in a way that is helpful to the client.’
‘Sharon Reilly is extraordinarily helpful. Prompt, practical and concise. She delivers the advice in a way that the client can understand and always goes the extra mile.’
‘Extensive experience in the Italian Labour market and highly adept at explaining its intricacies to international companies. Prepared to challenge the status quo where necessary but sensitive to its complexities.’
‘Each of the firm’s partners is highly professional, pragmatic and efficient. Sharon Reilly’s blend of Italian and International experience built over many years in her sector makes her an ideal professional advisor.’
‘Sharon Reilly and Marco Tesoro are not only incredibly competent and bilingual, but they also understand the complexities of cultural differences when dealing with foreign clients. They have an incredibly human approach and are able to explain the complexities of employment law in layman terms.’
‘The key strength of Reilly & Tesoro is their understanding of commercial needs and objectives of global companies, supporting them through the complexities of Italian employment law, and providing high quality and timely solutions. Another area where they are exceptional compared to their peers is their responsiveness.’
‘Marco Tesoro and Sharon Reilly are excellent. Very responsive and on point. Clear, simple advice which is easily understood. Good level of service.’
Chevron corporation (Paul Hastings)
- Advised Verifone, Inc. on all employment aspects of the collective redundancy of 75% of the total workforce in Italy, which concluded in March 2019 with union agreement and without any subsequent litigation.
- Instructed by Broadcom to downsize the Brocade legacy operations in Italy, advising on TUPE and collective redundancies and successfully terminating the contracts of a number of employees pre and post-merger.
De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani
De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani is primarily known for providing day-to-day employment law advice relating to social security, tax and job safety matters. Practice head Guido Callegari has expertise in trade union relations, issues concerning senior executives, restructurings and reorganisations. Associate Gaspare Roma covers all non-contentious employment law matters with a special focus on data protection in connection to HR.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very solution-oriented, outgoing and positive, with legal knowledge and a personal touch. They always deliver on time and with great enthusiasm.’
‘Guido Callegari is a pragmatic and solution-oriented lawyer, with excellent legal knowledge.’
‘Strong, easy-to-approach team with clear communication.’
‘Guido Callegari provides precise advice. Gaspare Roma is smart and very responsive.’
‘Guido Callegari and Gaspare Roma are excellent lawyers, responsive, knowledgeable. It is always a true pleasure to work with them.’
‘All the professionals of the firm know several languages; in particular, they are able to use the English language professionally in customer assistance, for the negotiation of contracts and the management of legal problems in general.’
‘Gaspare Roma and other members of the team are distinguished by courtesy, helpfulness and ability to manage even complex problems.’
‘Not only excellent lawyers but people able to understand the needs of the client and the professional and personal problems that they can go through.’
Amik Italia S.p.A.
CIAL – Consorzio Imballaggi Alluminio
DNP Photomask Europe S.p.A.
Dunlop Conveyor Belting
Liberty Motors S.A.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC
Stanley International Betting
- Assisted Biocure S.r.l. with several matters, including hiring and termination of employees, commercial agents and self-employed workers, and establishing a new template contract for commercial agents
- Assisting and advising Dnp Photomask Europe Spa in connection with the reorganization of the workforce resulting from technological changes of the production (12 employees moved to an affiliated company).
- Reorganizing Inter Cars Italia S.r.l. (Inter Cars Group)’s business in Italy involving downsizing of the workforce, renegotiation of commercial agreements and reshaping of the commercial network.
Deloitte Legal Italy -Società tra Avvocati a r.l. entered into a strategic alliance with LABLAW - Studio Legale in October 2020, which heralded the arrival of Luca Failla as the new head of its employment and benefits department. Failla has a wealth of expertise in matters such as staff reductions, corporate outsourcing, reorganisations, trade union negotiations and privacy. In addition, he also represents clients in litigation arising from breaches of contracts, directors' liability and trade secrets protection.
Other key lawyers:
‘Professionalism, availability and courtesy.’
‘Professionalism, seriousness, punctuality, professional ethics, availability and aptitude to work with the customer’
‘Luca Failla is a seasoned professional with a talent for a compelling argument. His intellect combines with his passion as he brings creative thinking to his approach. Ability to speak straightforwardly, to understand the clients’ positions, and to truly engage in order to address their concerns.’
Tozzi Green S.p.A.
FRATELLO SOLE Energie Solidali Impresa Sociale S.r.l.
Europe Energy S.p.A.
EP Produzione AS
- M&A assistance to AEGA ASA for the sale of 8 solar plants.
- M&A assistance to for the sale of the entire business of Tozzi Electrical Equipment to G&W Electric.
- Legal assistance to Fratello sole energie solidali impresa sociale s.r.l. in energy efficiency contracts for the third sector
K&L Gates' employment department is adept at drafting employment contracts, codes of conduct and employers' policies, as well as assisting with incentive plans for employees and managers, and managing disputes. The main contact is Roberto Podda, whose clients include multinational companies and large Italian industrial groups, heads the practice. The firm generates work from clients in industries such as IT, tourism and logistics.
‘Important international network with a rapid and effective response capacity.’
‘Professionalism, availability, specific sectorial skills.’
Slim Fusina Rolling S.r.l.
Sanda Vadò S.r.l.
Anika Therapeutics S.r.l.
Industrie Saleri Italo S.p.A.
Issey Miyake Parfums
Everli (formerly Supermercato24 S.r.l.)
Fiocchi Munizioni S.p.A.
Marist College Italy
Segula Technologies Italia
Gianetti Ruote S.p.A.
Gruppo Italiano Progetti
- Assisting Gruppo Italiano Progetti, a holding of the Cingolani family, with the acquisition of 80% of the investments of New Crazy Colors.
- Assisted Slim Fusina Rolling with crucial and “pilot” labour law litigation triggered by a number of employees and having as object differences in salary connected with the interpretation and application of the collective agreements at a company level currently in place. The competent Labor Court awarded the judgement to the client.
- Assisted 3D Systems with implementing home and smart working with the Italian organization. In more detail, the firm was retained to draft the relevant employment agreements and look after any issues connected with the correct implementation of home and smart working, including health and safety in the workplace.
Littler Mendelson, which opened its first Italian office in 2018, is growing its presence in the Italian employment law market. It is particularly making a name for itself in relation to restructurings, transfers of businesses and extraordinary operations in the fashion, technology and education sectors. Founding and co-managing partners Carlo Majer and Edgardo Ratti are expert litigators. In addition, they advise on international consultancy, industrial relations and transfers of business, restructurings, reorganisations and trade union negotiations.
Carlo Majer; Edgardo Ratti
Galimberti Euronics Group
Investire SGR S.p.A.
Catalent Italy S.p.A.
IFF International Flavors & Frangrances France SAS
- Assisting Galimberti Euronics Group with a dispute pending in front of various Courts as a consequence of the restructuring process that involved the closure of many stores and the consequent dismissals of the relevant employees.
- Assisting Investire SGR S.p.A. with the sale of the branch of the company. The process has been particularly delicate and rather lengthy due to the fact that the company operates in a regulated market, which requires the approval of the supervisory authorities. Moreover, the operation required a complex management of the relations with the trade unions, carried out at different stages.
- Assisting Hic Mobile with the drafting and revision of all contracts and internal procedures (data protection, hiring, company tools).
Orsingher Ortu – Avvocati Associati demonstrates 'great competence and flexibility' in handling trade union negotiations and consultations, contracts and dismissals, as well as the employment law aspects of M&A deals and litigation. Alessandro De Palma leads the practice, which generates work from domestic and international clients in sectors such as food, technology, private equity and chemicals, among many others.
Alessandro De Palma
‘Great competence and flexibility in handling thorny cases’
‘Alessandro De Palma demonstrates solidity and confidence in every situation.’
Nomura International Plc – Italian Branch
Antares Vision S.p.A.
Kellogg Italia S.p.A.
Maxi Zoo Italia S.p.A.
Gattinoni & Co. S.r.l.
F-Trucks Italia S.p.A.
Ingenico Italia S.p.A.
Avara Pharmaceutical S.p.A.
Giuseppe Zanotti S.p.A.
Egon Zehnder International S.p.A.
Airbnb Italy S.r.l.
- Advised Antares Vision S.p.A. on acquisition of FT System S.r.l. – a company controlled by Arol S.p.A. (global point of reference in the design and production of capping systems). Negotiation and drafting of the employment/directorship to be executed in the context of the above-mentioned M&A transaction
- Advised F-Trucks Italia S.p.A. (as regards employment aspects) on the launch of a new company for the distribution of Ford trucks in Italy
- Advised Kellogg Italia S.p.A. on the negotiation and drafting of several settlement agreements with employees and managers to be dismissed in the context of the reorganization of the Italian subsidiary
Osborne Clarke's employment department has a strong profile among multinational companies, for whom it advises on cross-border matters, such as corporate restructurings and redundancy programmes. On the domestic front, the team acts for clients on industrial negotiations with unions over restructuring projects. Practice head Stefano Lava, who is 'an absolute star' has expertise in agency-related issues and distribution agreements. Former practice head Marco Lanzani joined Macchi di Cellere Gangemi.
Other key lawyers:
Cristina del Pezzo di Caianello
‘Constant commitment, availability and a creative and proactive approach to customer problems’
‘Stefano Lava is a talented professional, who guarantees a 360° service. Timely and punctual in his answers, he is always available even for a simple chat; takes into consideration, as mentioned, the human aspect in the professional/client relationship’
‘Cristina del Pezzo di Caianello is an excellent professional but above all she is able to reason not only in terms of law but to identify herself with the company side.’
‘Very good team, efficient, available, quick, provide very clear and simple advice’
‘In addition to being a very skilled employment/gig economy lawyer, Stefano Lava is also pragmatic and has an excellent understanding of the economic and political context in Italy. This is greatly appreciated and helps the client make informed decisions that are not only legally compliant but also culturally relevant.’
‘Willingness to provide continuous support, with immediate response times. Understanding the specificities and the business context, this aspect in particular greatly facilitates the quality of the legal support provided.’
‘Always available, very responsive, taking care of various topics in a very responsible and caring way’
‘Stefano Lava is an absolute star. He is a trusted adviser who understands his clients’ business.’
APA – Associazione Produttori Audiovisivi
Cisalpina / Bluvacanze
CREDEM – Credito Emiliano
Interpuls / Avon Rubber
IAS Integral Ad Science
Municipality of Sanremo
Open Text Corporation
Stella McCartney Italia
Sony / ATV Music Publishing
Sony Music Entertainment Italy
- Representing Credito Emiliano S.p.A. (CREDEM), one of Italy’s leading banking groups, in complex employment litigation with a group of ex-brokers – an important matter for the client whose network of brokers constitutes a key part of its retail business.
- Advising Just-Eat Italy, a successful online food order and delivery services provider, on all its Italian employment law issues, and in particular the rules affecting the Italian gig economy in the context of the entry into force of the new law affecting the company’s relations with its “riders”.
- Advising ENGIE EPS, the technological division of global utilities giant, ENGIE, on a variety of employment matters, including drafting all the relevant policies for the client relating to health checks, home working and Health & Safety in Italy, in the context of the Covid-19 crisis.
Pedersoli Studio Legale
Pedersoli Studio Legale's employment law department advises global and medium-sized companies from different sectors on corporate restructurings, M&A and trade union relations. Clients include HR managers, senior executives and consultants. Francesco Simoneschi, who focuses on company reorganisations, is the head of the practice. Andrea Scarpellini is an 'excellent senior associate' with particular experience of the employment regulatory field.
Other key lawyers:
Alessandro Crosta; Andrea Scarpellini
‘Andrea Scarpellini is an excellent associate, very pragmatic and client-focused’
Arvato Services (Bertlesman Group)
Boels Noleggio S.r.l.
Fratelli Rossetti S.p.A.
Ocean Network Express (Europe) Ltd.
Primetals Technologies Italy
Wind – Tre S.p.A.
- Assisting the Intesa Sanpaolo Group with the labour aspects of the acquisition by Intesa Sanpaolo Vita of a controlling interest of RBM Assicurazione Salute, third operator in Italy in the health insurance market.
- Assisting Thun S.p.A. with the set-up of the corporate group “Thun” with subsidiaries among different already existing legal entities, different trade and industrial sectors and EU territories
Portolano Cavallo's employment team is led by Andrea Gangemi and includes associate Tabita Costantino. It acts for clients on a standalone basis and also often works closely with the M&A and data protection departments. The group's wide-ranging expertise includes employment contracts for senior executives, employee privacy, individual and collective dismissals, and disciplinary sanctions. In addition to undertaking non-contentious work, the team also represents clients in court proceedings, trade union litigation and arbitration.
Other key lawyers:
‘Portolano Cavallo is exceptional in speed and reliability. In HR law, its advice is always well-balanced and well-founded.’
‘Andrea Gangemi and his team are very much in tune with corporate clients’ needs and react quickly and succinctly as needed. Timely and practical advice.’
‘Andrea Gangemi is extremely responsive and practical in his approach and works closely with the client’s team.’