Patrick Hill > Chambers of James Lewis KC & Hugo Keith KC > London, England > Barrister Profile
Three Raymond Buildings Offices
Three Raymond Buildings
3 RAYMOND BUILDINGS, GRAY'S INN
- Go to...
Patrick Hill has a broad practice spanning the fields of fraud/regulatory, criminal, public, human rights, extradition, inquests/inquiries/investigations, asset recovery, contempt, international/immigration/EU, civil/quasi-civil, and professional discipline and licensing law.
Regularly instructed in high profile and complex cases, Patrick’s recent and current instructions in these areas include:
- SFO Unaoil/Iraqi oil corruption/bribery prosecution
- Unexplained wealth order case
- HBOS corruption £245m prosecution
- News International/The Sun hacking and misconduct in public office litigation
- Leave.EU and Vote Leave PPERA appeals
- Human rights/RIPA claims before the IPT
- Judicial review proceedings in relation to production orders on behalf of a Russian national
- Private prosecution
- £97m confiscation proceedings
- $2 billion Commercial Court contempt
- Judicial review proceedings on behalf of ENRC
- Computer hacking of Gordon Ramsay
- Inquiry into collapse of a trial of 13 police officers
- Hatton Gardens jewellery burglary
Called 2010; Lincoln’s Inn.
Cantab (BA Hons), M Phil (Distinction); Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction).