Socrates Papadopoulos > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
- Admiralty and shipping
- Banking and derivatives
- Commercial law
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International sale of goods
- Jurisdiction and conflicts
- Private international law
Socrates has been a tenant at Twenty Essex since October 2001. He has a commercial law practice with an emphasis on shipping, sale of goods, banking, insurance and private international law.
Socrates has appeared both as sole counsel and as part of a team in the Commercial Court, the Court of Appeal and in arbitrations in the UK and abroad.
His practice encompasses a wide range of commercial matters, including heavy commercial cases. Socrates particularly enjoys cases involving a technical or scientific dimension.
Called 2001; Inner Temple.
- University of Oxford, St Anne’s College: BA in Jurisprudence
- University College London: LLM with Distinction