Mr Max Mayer > DLA Piper > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
1081 JJ AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Max Mayer
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/m/mayer-max/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Lex Oosterling heads the finance team at DLA Piper, and is particularly experienced in acquisition and leveraged finance, as well as real estate financing. The firm is also highly active in the field of non-bank lending, with English-qualified Max Mayer acting for several private credit funds on their lending mandates, both as sole lenders and on combination financing deals with banks. Gerard Kneppers is another key name within the team, focusing mainly on the energy and infrastructure sectors; he frequently handles cross-border work, making use of his English and South African qualifications.
Leveraged financing and real estate financing specialist Lex Oosterling leads the team at DLA Piper, which is highly active in the private equity space, with the firm handling a range of acquisition financing mandates on both a domestic and cross-border basis. English law-qualified Max Mayer is another key name within the team, along with Gerard Kneppers, who focuses primarily on project and infrastructure financing.
DLA Piper’s cross-departmental group is jointly led by corporate partner Casper Hamersma, and Max Mayer and Lex Oosterling, who are members of the firm’s finance, projects and restructuring department. Alongside it’s increasing domestic expertise, the firm’s global network also enhances the group’s international work. The practice handles buy and sell-side transactions and management mandates. Jochem Beurskens also focuses on private equity work, acting for private equity sponsors.
- Next Generation Partners - Netherlands > Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Next Generation Partners - Netherlands > Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side - Netherlands
- Banking and finance: Borrower side - Netherlands
- Private equity - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Industry focus: telecoms
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Project finance and PFI
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy: transactional
- Private equity