June Crombie > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
110 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
As Head of Pensions in the Scotland office, I bring over 26 years’ experience to my clients to help them to make better decisions and achieve their aims.
My experience includes sales, acquisitions and mergers, TUPE transfers, outsourcing, contracts of employment, redundancy aspects, documentation, communications, discretionary decisions and processes, governance, pension disputes, auto-enrolment and working with pension professionals.
The ‘very reliable‘ June Crombie is ‘a safe pair of hands‘ and heads up the ‘very experienced and knowledgeable‘ team at DWF, which counts employers, trustees and providers of pension products to its clients. Typical work includes advice on defined pension schemes, pension scheme transfers, pension liability matters and pension law issues arising from transactions as well as regulatory concerns. The practice is also experienced in pension litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation