June Crombie > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
103 Waterloo Street
- Go to...
As Head of Pensions in the Scotland office, I bring over 26 years’ experience to my clients to help them to make better decisions and achieve their aims.
My experience includes sales, acquisitions and mergers, TUPE transfers, outsourcing, contracts of employment, redundancy aspects, documentation, communications, discretionary decisions and processes, governance, pension disputes, auto-enrolment and working with pension professionals.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
DWF‘s strength lies in transactional work but the team is also well placed to assist trustee clients with benefit transfers, scheme wind-ups and liability management, among other matters. Clients also benefit from compliance and contract management services provided by the firm’s sister businesses DWF Mindcrest and DWF Connected Services. June Crombie heads up the practice from Glasgow; her wide-ranging pensions law expertise extends to pension counter fraud matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation