Colin Miller > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
110 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
I am an intellectual property specialist with the firm’s commercial team with additional expertise in procurement law and competition law.
My areas of legal expertise include intellectual property, EU and competition law and contracts and agreements. I act for organisations in the technology, food and education sectors.
DWF‘s EU and competition team has continued to grow under the leadership of Glasgow-based Colin Miller, with a strong presence in the food and drink, education, energy and transport sectors. The practice’s main client continues to be the Scottish Government, which has turned to thefirm to advise on significant procurement and state aid issues arising from major transport and telecom projects.
DWF has a strong track record advising the Scottish government; the group, led by Colin Miller, also advises a range of clients across various industry sectors including the food and drink, retail, pharmaceuticals, education and infrastructure arenas. Clients instruct the group to assist with the protection of brands and IP assets at a national and international level.
- EU and competition - Scotland > Corporate and commercial
- Intellectual property - Scotland > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation