Caroline Colliston > DWF > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
NO 2 LOCHRIN SQUARE
- Go to...
I am an experienced commercial tax solicitor and chartered tax adviser.
I have expertise in Scottish taxes, in particular, land and buildings transaction tax (LBTT) and the Deposit Return Scheme as well as UK employment taxes including a particular expertise in IR35, employment status and national minimum wage.
DWF’s Scottish tax offering sits within the wider UK team and services a wide range of clients, from SMEs to blue chip companies. The Scottish team is working increasingly closely with its counterparts in Europe to cater to post-Brexit tax issues. It handles M&A and private equity-related tax matters and is headed up by Jon Stevens in Birmingham. Caroline Colliston is the key name in Scotland.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation