Bas Boris Visser > Clifford Chance > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Clifford Chance Offices
1013 GE AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Bas Boris Visser
Banking & Finance
Bas Boris Visser is Global Head of Innovation and Business Change and a Partner in the Finance & Capital Markets practice of Clifford Chance in Amsterdam, where he was Office Managing Partner from 2009 until 2015.
Banking is Bas Boris’ main area of specialisation, with a particular focus on the private equity sector and the financial institutions sector.
In 2015, Bas Boris took on the role of Global Head of Innovation and Business Change to drive our ongoing commitment to delivering world class advice and service to our clients efficiently and effectively, every time.
The firm is heavily focused on innovation and change and Bas Boris works with teams around the network to identify new ways of working to best support our clients and their businesses.
University of Groningen (Law) 1993
Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 1994
Trenité van Doorne, Rotterdam 1994
Trenité van Doorne, London 1996
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- Investment funds
- Industry focus: telecoms
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition