Daniel Woodcock > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
3 ROYAL MEWS
- Go to...
Trained at DLA Piper; Qualified in 2002; Joined Butcher & Barlow as a Partner in 2019
University of Sheffield
Butcher & Barlow LLP offers clients ‘an extremely well-rounded service, with specialist solicitors in a range of areas’ from its offices across the North West. ‘Excellent property lawyer’ Zoë Paton-Crockett is known for her work on land acquisitions, planning and development in the commercial and residential sectors. Jonathan Aldersley took over as head of the practice from Paton-Crocket in April 2021 – he is described as an ‘outstanding leader’, with expertise in public house sales and purchases and commercial refinancing. Daniel Woodcock who joined the firm in 2019, has almost two decades of experience in the market.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant