Mr Daniel Woodcock > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
3 ROYAL MEWS
- Go to...
Mr Daniel Woodcock
Trained at DLA Piper; Qualified in 2002; Joined Butcher & Barlow as a Partner in 2019
University of Sheffield
Butcher & Barlow LLP handles land acquisitions and is experienced in commercial and residential development. Jonathan Aldersley is experienced in the sale and purchase of public houses and also handles commercial refinancing. John Hyatt and Rebecca Jepson handle transactions in the agricultural sector, and James Hodgson advises on commercial leases and investment property work. The team welcomed the ‘experienced‘ Daniel Woodcock from Chafes Hague Lambert LLP in 2019. Recently promoted partner Zoë Paton-Crockett, who is experienced in land promotion and advises on the acquisition and sale of land for commercial and residential development, heads the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Property litigation