Mr Moisés Rivera > Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán > Panama, Panama > Lawyer Profile
Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán Offices
IGRA BUILDING, NO 8 AQUILINO DE LA GUARDIA STREET
- Go to...
Mr Moisés Rivera
Administrative Law, Consumer Protection & Competition, Contracts, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property, Litigation & ADR, Maritime And Admiralty.
• License Certificate: 2010
• ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
Partner since 2022
Associate since 2013.
Panama Bar Association.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología (ULACIT), Panama, (2010).
- Seminar of Corporate Law and Finances, INIDEM Business Law School, (2011).
- Intensive Course “How the vessel chartering agreements and cargo transportation are negotiated under bills of lading?”, Panama (2015).
- Seminar of Maritime Law, Tulane Maritime Center (2017).
- Seminar: Substantive, Procedural and Technical Aspects of the Maritime Jurisdiction, Instituto Superior de Judicatura de Panamá, Doctor César Augusto Quintero Correa (2018).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán is active in trade mark, patent and copyright matters, handling the registration of IP rights nationally and internationally, as well as IP-related litigation. The practice predominantly acts for well-known multinationals from the beauty, pharmaceutical, automotive, luxury goods, food and beverages, and entertainment sectors. Practice head Gabriela Tejada de Britton has longstanding experience in trade mark and patent prosecution, and leads the IP team that provides ‘deep expertise and pragmatic advice‘. She ‘is backed by an excellent team‘, which includes recently promoted partner Moisés Rivera, whose specialisms encompass trade marks, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting litigation, and associate Fernando González-Ruiz, who handles infringement actions, particularly in the e-commerce sector.