Mrs Rosa Campillo Celado > Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti > Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic > Lawyer Profile
Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti Offices
CALLE EL RECODO NO 2, EDIF MONTE MIRADOR 3RD FLOOR
- Go to...
Mrs Rosa Campillo Celado
Ms. Rosa Campillo began her work as an associate of Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti in 1983, and became a partner in charge of the Department of Intellectual Property in 1992.
Ms. Campillo has developed a solid practice in intellectual property law, international law and related topics, which is why she is highly qualified to help local and foreign clients doing business in the Dominican Republic.
During her career, Ms. Rosa Campillo has been Legal Advisor of the Ministry of External Relations of the Dominican Republic (1962 – 1983) and has been a professor of International Law at the National University Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), since 1975, and in several universities, such as: APEC, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Catholic University of Santo Domingo (UCSD) and School of the Chancellery of the Dominican Republic.
English, Spanish and French.
- Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI) since 1983;
- and International Trademark Association (INTA) since 1984;
- Asociación Hispano-Luso-Americana de Derecho Internacional (IHLADI);
- National Association of Women Lawyers.
- Dominican Bar Association since 1966;
- Dominican Association of Business Lawyer;
- Notaries Bar Association.
- Universidad de Santo Domingo (JD, 1962);
- Universidad de Madrid, Spain (Economic Development Courses, 1968);
- United Nations Office in Genova (International Law Courses, 1972);
- Academia Diplomática Andrés Bello, Chile, 1975;
- Universidad de Rio de Janeiro, 1977 (International Law Courses).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘excellent‘ team at Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti is adept at advising on non-contentious and contentious IP matters, and has solid expertise in assisting with Cuba-related mandates. The group has been kept particularly busy handling trade mark litigation recently: practice head Rosa Campillo Celado is acting for Taiff – Daihatsu Industria e Comercio de Moveis e Aparelhos Eletricos in a trade mark infringement case. Mónika Fiallo Paradas is noted for her expertise in the pharmaceutical sector.