Murray Clemens QC > Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson > Vancouver, Canada > Lawyer Profile
Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson Offices
SUITE 750, 900 HOWE STREET
VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 2M4
- Go to...
Murray Clemens QC
Murray A. Clemens, Q.C. is a sought-after ADR neutral with a depth of experience as both arbitrator and mediator for business disputes of all sorts. Murray’s skill as a mediator and arbitrator is built on over forty years of experience in civil and commercial litigation and administrative law. As counsel, Murray has appeared in all Superior Courts of British Columbia, in the Supreme Court of Canada and before arbitration panels involving shareholders and partnership disputes, professional negligence claims, real estate, commercial matters, employment, securities, banking, insurance and maritime litigation.
In addition to acting as counsel in hundreds of commercial disputes Murray has been appointed the sole arbitrator, member or chair of an arbitration panel in more than 100 disputes arising in broad commercial context.
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (London, England)
- Listed Arbitrator, Canada Transportation Agency pursuant to Section 56 of the Canada Transportation Act, 1987 to present
- Registered mediator and arbitrator, 2017 Register of Timber Harvesting Contract and Subcontract Mediators and Arbitrators
- British Columbia Bar, 1976
- B., Queen’s University, 1975
- B.A., University of Toronto, 1972