Siân Jones-Davies > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
70 GREAT BRIDGEWATER STREET
- Go to...
Siân is head of Eversheds' national student issues group and education dispute management group. She acts full time for higher education institutions, further education colleges and some sector bodies. In particular, Siân plays a leading role in the provision of Eversheds' student related services. She advises on all student related issues and provides training on these issues.
Siân regularly speaks at events and comments on legal developments in the sector.
North West > Public sector > Education(Rising stars)
The ‘outstanding‘ team at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP routinely advises a raft of clients across the higher education and further education sectors, and also acts for schools, academies and private education institutions. Employment, student matters, charity law, dispute management, real estate, corporate, commercial, IP, health and safety, constitutional and regulatory mandates are key areas of expertise. Team head Diane Gilhooley is a ‘true leader in the field‘ and is ably supported by Simon Chamberlain, who is based across the Manchester and Leeds offices and heads the estates education team. Legal director Robert Gray handles employment matters in the education sector and senior associate Siân Jones-Davies specialises in student issues and regulatory matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Public sector > Education
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms