Elsa Charifi > Eversheds Sutherland (France) LLP > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (France) LLP Offices
8 PLACE D'IÉNA
- Go to...
Elsa is a paralegal in our corporate department in Eversheds Paris. She holds the bar exam and a post-master degree in international business law.
After two years in the Project Finance team specialised in Energy of a first rank international law firm in Paris, she started a new experience in the field of Private Equity in a law firm in Luxembourg.
She has been working as a paralegal in an international accounting firm and was in charge of the legal aspects of more of 100 French subsidiaries of foreign groups. She specialises in French corporate law and joined Eversheds in 2014.
French and English
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions