Peter Castellon > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Peter represents issuers, underwriters and selling shareholders in connection with capital markets transactions, including IPOs, follow-on and secondary offerings, block trades, rights offerings and offerings of convertible and exchangeable bonds. Peter also represents acquirors and targets in connection with public M&A transactions.
Peter is active in bar association activities and has served as an officer of several committees, including the IBA Capital Markets Forum, the International Securities Matters Subcommittee of the ABA Committee on the Federal Regulation of Securities and the ABA International Securities & Capital Markets Committee.
Before joining Proskauer, Peter was Deputy General Counsel for Citi and advised the Equity Capital Markets Division and Investment Banking Division. While at Citi, Peter worked on most of Citi’s ECM transactions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium