Charles Golsong > Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP Offices
TOWER 42, LEVEL 23
25 OLD BROAD STREET
- Go to...
International Arbitration; Litigation
Charles Golsong is a dispute resolution senior associate based in Pillsbury’s London office, focusing on international arbitration.
Charles has a wide range of experience in all aspects of international arbitration, across a broad range of industry sectors (including energy, construction, infrastructure and petrochemicals). Charles has advised clients in numerous jurisdictions under the rules of major institutions including the LCIA, ICC, DIAC, SCC and UNCITRAL Rules. He also has experience in investor-state disputes, litigation (principally arbitration related) and regulatory investigations.
Legal Practice Course, The College of Law, London Moorgate, 2010
LL.B., King’s College London, University of London, 2008
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP ‘has a strong understanding of international arbitration‘. Deborah Ruff leads the global arbitration practice, working with arbitration partners across the US and in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Beijing. Julia Kalinina Belcher is a well-regarded counsel and Charles Golsong is a key senior associate.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Brand management
- Finance > Transport finance & leasing
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Finance > Emerging markets
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration