McFalloughn Bowleg > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency & Restructuring
McFalloughn is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Group. He has experience in the following areas of law: commercial and general litigation claims, including contracts, banking, insolvency, fraud, personal injury, negligence, employment, equitable claims and family law.
He has appeared as junior counsel in both the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal of The Bahamas.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- Associate of Arts Degree in Law and Criminal Justice – The College of The Bahamas;
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons) – University of Buckingham, UK (2015);
- Bar Training – Eugene Dupuch Law School, The Bahamas (2018);
- Called to the Bar of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas (October 2018).