Raymond Quaglia > Ballard Spahr LLP > Philadelphia, United States > Lawyer Profile
Ballard Spahr LLP Offices
1735 MARKET STREET, 51ST FLOOR
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103-7599
- Go to...
Raymond A. Quaglia is experienced in a diverse range of real estate and commercial litigation, including commercial foreclosures, contractual disputes, lender liability and condominium litigation, as well as in the area of gaming law. Ray has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of business disputes in federal and state court.
His recent trial-level work includes representing special servicers, lenders and receivers in foreclosure, receivership and lender liability actions; representing commercial landlords in lease disputes with tenants; and litigating commercial contract disputes. Ray has obtained and executed upon more than $750 million in judgments in commercial mortgage foreclosure actions.
At the appellate level, Ray has appeared before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is also an experienced gaming attorney who has appeared on numerous occasions before the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
American Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D. 1991)
Georgetown University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1988)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Land use/zoning
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): municipal
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Media, technology and telecoms > Fintech
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: automotive/transport
- Real estate > Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Dispute resolution > Financial services litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Real estate > Real estate finance
- Antitrust > Civil litigation/class actions: defense
- Finance > Financial services regulation
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Finance > Project finance