Gavin Maclean > Davidson Chalmers Stewart > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Davidson Chalmers Stewart Offices
12 HOPE STREET
- Go to...
Accredited by the Law Society of Scotland in 2005 as a specialist in commercial leasing law and acts for a number of blue-chip retailers, office and leisure occupiers. Active in commercial and residential development and investment, and the student accommodation sectors. Also widely experienced in acquisition/disposal of investment assets, and cross-border transactions/corporate support work.
Trained Anderson Strathern, WS 1990; joined Fyfe Ireland 1997, associate 1998, partner 2000; partner Brodies LLP 2005-2011; partner Davidson Chalmers Stewart 2011.
Law Society of Scotland; Her Majesty’s Writers to the Signet
Stewarts-Melville College; Aberdeen University (1987 LLB; 1988 Dip LP).
Rugby, reading, cooking, golf.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Public sector > Health
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning