Ms Kirsty Nicholson > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Ms Kirsty Nicholson
Kirsty leads the largest English real estate team based in Scotland. After qualifying in Scotland, she re-qualified in England and worked as a real estate lawyer in the city. She maintains an excellent reputation and profile with clients in the City and across the UK, combining exceptional technical ability with hard work and a constant commitment to achieve the best results for her clients. Kirsty has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate work, including acquisitions and disposals of large property portfolios, high-value investment properties and ongoing management work, with a particular focus on the leisure and hospitality and residential investment sectors. Kirsty recently advised private investors on the acquisition of a £75m central London hotel and advised The Capital Pub Company plc as it built up a portfolio of more than 30 central London pubs before selling to Greene King.
Trained Wright Johnston & Mackenzie; qualified 1999; assistant Wright Johnston & Mackenzie 1999-2000; associate then managing associate Linklaters, London 2000-05; associate HBJ Gateley, Scotland 2005-07; partner 2007 to date.
Law Society of Scotland; Law Society of England and Wales.
Strathclyde University (LLB Hons 2(1)); Leiden University (ERASMUS); Aberdeen University (DipLP); College of Law (English Law Conversion Course).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning