Shilpen Savani > gunnercooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Employment
Shilpen is a dispute resolution specialist with a 20-year track record of achieving successful outcomes in complex commercial disputes and contentious corporate matters in the Senior Courts of England and Wales.
He is known as a deft negotiator and trouble-shooter, advising on many contentious and sensitive business challenges for clients in a range of business sectors including media, technology, real estate, fashion and luxury brands, as well as financial and professional services. Shilpen seeks to resolve complex disputes persuasively, pragmatically and strategically to reach the best commercial outcome fast. This includes strong representation in court, at arbitration or, where appropriate, through mediation as an extremely effective alternative means of resolving disputes.
Shilpen is also known for his employment law expertise and advises employers, employees and others in workplace matters and actions in both the Employment Tribunal and High Court. He is a member of IR Global, the world’s largest exclusive network of advisory firms, where he is Employment Law Member for England. Shilpen is a committed advocate and driver for diversity and inclusion in the workplace and a pro bono supporter and Advisory Board member of Creative Equals.
Taking ‘a hands-on approach to dispute resolution‘, gunnercooke LLP has notable experience in disputes involving financial services, technology, media, real estate, and IP, as well as SMEs and owner-managed businesses. Corporate and commercial disputes specialist Shilpen Savani ‘works hard to get the best results for clients‘; Philip Rubens is a contentious financial services expert; Fergus Buckley focuses on civil fraud and shareholder disputes; and Laurence Katz is experienced in commercial dispute resolution, insolvency litigation, and fraud and asset tracing claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Trade finance
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing
- Transport > Rail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit