Lucille Haire > gunnercooke LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
53 KING STREET
- Go to...
Lucille is a trusts and estates partner, with over 20 years’ specialist experience in the full range of private client services, from drafting wills, deeds of variation and inheritance tax planning, to advising on, creating and winding up trusts, preparing and registering powers of attorney, dealing with issues relating to care of the elderly. She is particularly expert in administering estates with a foreign element and advising on challenging wills and bringing and defending contested probate actions.
Lucille has also dealt with many entrepreneurial clients and has a special interest in small and medium-sized businesses. She completed the STEP Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising with Distinction, and is interested in constructively addressing the issues challenging businesses, with the aim of improving outcomes and stimulating more successful succession planning within the family business. She established the Family Business Group within gunnercooke, to bring together the skills of corporate lawyers, private client lawyers and mediators, all approaching the issues facing the family business from a different angle, with a view to providing a comprehensive and pragmatic service which is client-focused.
Previous Law Firms
- George Davies
- tp private client — partner and head of department
- Member of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- STEP Advanced Certificate in Advising Vulnerable Clients
- STEP Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising (Distinction)
- University of Edinburgh — MA in French with Linguistics
- University of Bradford — MA in Interpreting and Translating, French and German
- Lucy Cavendish College, Cambridge — MA in Law