Mr Euan Lawrence > Blacks Solicitors LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Blacks Solicitors LLP Offices
29 KING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Euan Lawrence
Euan Lawrence is a Partner in the Employment team. Having joined Blacks Solicitors in 2006, Euan qualified in 2008, was promoted to Associate in 2014 and became a Partner in 2019.
He specialises in providing clear, practical advice on workplace disputes and other aspects of employment law to employers (predominantly owner‑managed businesses) and individual employees.
Particular areas of strength include drafting and negotiating settlement agreements, advising on exit strategies, preparing service agreements, advising on TUPE transfers (related to business sales, tendering for public sector contracts and intra-group transfers) and contesting Employment Tribunal claims.
Euan has considerable experience of presenting on a variety of topics to clients and business contacts both through Blacks and his involvement with a BNI networking group (of which he has been a member for over ten years). He has also appeared on BBC Radio Leeds, Radio Aire and BBC Look North discussing the practical application of the law to the workplace.
Law Society, Employment Lawyer’s Association
Blacks Solicitors LLP acts for both employers and employees on the full gamut of issues, including specialist offerings in claims against the Police and Ministry of Defence, and advising GP surgeries and dentists. It is also regularly instructed by educational institutions. Paul Kelly and Tom Moyes jointly lead the team, that clients praise for having a ‘personal touch’. David Ward , Chris Allen and Euan Lawrence are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire